Page 169 of 185 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1848

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I ripped the ass out of my Carlos Rays on a sailboat. These pants are not as strong as the real Chuck Norris.

Site Supporter
    For more pants with pockets like those, @Totem Polar turned me on to the Kuhl Free Ryders. I’ve since bought two more pairs. I’m currently trying out some by Outdoor Research but not because of any issues with Kuhl.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    For more pants with pockets like those, @Totem Polar turned me on to the Kuhl Free Ryders. I’ve since bought two more pairs. I’m currently trying out some by Outdoor Research but not because of any issues with Kuhl.
    I really like the Kuhl Resistor Chino when I need a dressier looking pant. I’d like to find an everyday option Thats better for winter and rain, the mostly cotton Carlos Rays aren’t good in the snow. I was avoiding Khuls for that since they’re a little pricy.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    I really like the Kuhl Resistor Chino when I need a dressier looking pant. I’d like to find an everyday option Thats better for winter and rain, the mostly cotton Carlos Rays aren’t good in the snow. I was avoiding Khuls for that since they’re a little pricy.
    Depending on the level of winter and rain, maybe look at the Outdoor Research Goldbar pants. They are also mostly cotton but also have spandex for stretch and more relevant, a DWR treatment that makes them water resistant. I just bought a pair for winter wear myself. They also do a pretty good mil discount if you qualify.

https://www.outdoorresearch.com/us/s...r-pants-282300

Site Supporter
    I much prefer Kuhl to the Carlos Ray's. The phone pockets on the CR's are way to damn low.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I much prefer Kuhl to the Carlos Ray's. The phone pockets on the CR's are way to damn low.
    Agreed; I’d never use the thigh pockets for a phone. I use them for car keys (that I never have to take out of my pocket), tourniquet, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Agreed; I’d never use the thigh pockets for a phone. I use them for car keys (that I never have to take out of my pocket), tourniquet, etc.
    Sample of one but using the left slash pocket on Kuhl's for a cell & TQ + pen in the right for yrs.

Site Supporter
    The left kuhl side pocket carries my work phone perfectly. I basically live in the resistors at this point. They work fine for business casual at the office and daily everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I ripped the ass out of my Carlos Rays on a sailboat. These pants are not as strong as my ass.

Fixed it for you.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

User Tag List