Page 141 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1848

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    He could free up pocket space if he carried it in his prison wallet.
    Having some regrets about clicking into this thread...

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    EDC while moving. My G43 mags are buried somewhere, so this is what I have. Has been a while since this has been on my belt.

Remember when we were putting Dr Scholls on our AIWB holsters? Yeah, this one dates from that era (~2012). Garrett Industries Silent Thunder. My legit old school cool!

Last edited by Nephrology; 04-27-2020 at 08:04 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    EDC while moving. My G43 mags are buried somewhere, so this is what I have. Has been a while since this has been on my belt.

Remember when we were putting Dr Scholls on our AIWB holsters? Yeah, this one dates from that era (~2012). Garrett Industries Silent Thunder. My legit old school cool!

I still use my Silent Thunder for my G26. It was the first concealed carry holster that I ever bought.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Took the dog out for a walk, noticed something up the hillside on the side of the brook, climbed up, and found an old party spot for some local kids. Cheap beer cans, empty bottom-shelf liquor bottles, deck chairs, old tent, and long forgotten cooler:

Whats the wallet? I am wanting to get mine out of my rear pocket and have tried a kydex one. It was too hard and dug in. That one looks soft? er? ish?

Quote Originally Posted by FES313 View Post
    Whats the wallet? I am wanting to get mine out of my rear pocket and have tried a kydex one. It was too hard and dug in. That one looks soft? er? ish?
    Maxpedition. It's awesome. I've had one for 15 years now; the one photo is a replacement I got ~2-3 years ago after the plastic interior window of my first one finally gave out.

IMO the best part of the wallet i that it is slim and wont fit very many cards. I tend to hoard crap I don't need; this wallet is the only reason I don't have back problems yet

Maxpedition. It's awesome. I've had one for 15 years now; the one photo is a replacement I got ~2-3 years ago after the plastic interior window of my first one finally gave out.

IMO the best part of the wallet i that it is slim and wont fit very many cards. I tend to hoard crap I don't need; this wallet is the only reason I don't have back problems yet

This one? Its the one I'm gonna try. https://www.maxpedition.com/products...nt=28101296145

I don't know why I haven't checked their catalogue, I have used their coin purse as a compass case for years. Thanks

This one? Its the one I'm gonna try. https://www.maxpedition.com/products...nt=28101296145

I don't know why I haven't checked their catalogue, I have used their coin purse as a compass case for years. Thanks
    Yup that’s the one! It’s a great purchase. See no reason to switch to anything else.

Is that a new or old quark?
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Is that a new or old quark?
    Old quark. I got it on Ebay a long time ago when they were discontinuing the line.

I love it and have never found a suitably good replacement. It's a perfect EDC light.

User Tag List