Page 138 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140 LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1392

Thread: EDC items photo thread

  1. #1371
    Site Supporter JodyH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Mexico
    Got my pimpin new Highnoon holster in today to replace my old crusty sweat stained one.

    Glock 26, Executive Hideaway carried AIWB:
    Name:  g26_stylin.jpg
Views: 851
Size:  48.0 KB

    Hogue OTF auto, Leatherman Skeletool RX, Galco pocket magnifier, Doxa Sub300.
    Name:  pocketdump.jpg
Views: 855
Size:  101.9 KB
    Lot of desert out here.
    Lot of holes in the desert.
    Lot of problems buried in those holes.

  2. #1372
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Hogue OTF auto, Leatherman Skeletool RX, Galco pocket magnifier, Doxa Sub300.
    Name:  pocketdump.jpg
Views: 855
Size:  101.9 KB
    I bought one of those galco pocket mags b/c of your much earlier post in this thread. It's come in handy!
    Adam

  3. #1373
    Site Supporter JodyH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Mexico
    Quote Originally Posted by APS-PF View Post
    I bought one of those galco pocket mags b/c of your much earlier post in this thread. It's come in handy!
    The older I get the more I notice how many things have important information in the fine print...
    Lot of desert out here.
    Lot of holes in the desert.
    Lot of problems buried in those holes.

  4. #1374
    Name:  2020-01-20 14.23.00.jpg
Views: 610
Size:  77.7 KB

    Got another PPS Classic for Christmas after I stupidly sold my previous one.

    PPS in an Errand
    VDev Megingjord belt - BELIEVE!
    Streamlight 1L -1AA
    StatGear Ausus knife
    Last edited by Irelander; 01-20-2020 at 02:53 PM.
    "Don't get me started on how coddled the modern anus is." -Dwight K. Shrute

  5. #1375
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    The older I get the more I notice how many things have important information in the fine print...
    I have a cheapie one from the hardware store. That looks way nicer

  6. #1376
    Site Supporter s0nspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Old North State
    Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    VDev Megingjord belt - BELIEVE!
    Indeed! When I switched a year or so ago, everything got more comfortable and my hip and back pain went away.
    "A man's character is his fate."

  7. #1377
    Member Trooper224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    S. Central Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Got my pimpin new Highnoon holster in today to replace my old crusty sweat stained one.

    Glock 26, Executive Hideaway carried AIWB:
    Name:  g26_stylin.jpg
Views: 851
Size:  48.0 KB

    Hogue OTF auto, Leatherman Skeletool RX, Galco pocket magnifier, Doxa Sub300.
    Name:  pocketdump.jpg
Views: 855
Size:  101.9 KB
    Screw the rest of it. You remind me, I want a Doxa.
    Bring me my broadsword and clear understanding.

  8. #1378
    Marginally Relevant NH Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    New Hampshire, U.S.A.







  9. #1379
    [QUOTE=NH Shooter;986085]


    That is nice! What Surefire body and tail cap is that?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #1380
    Marginally Relevant NH Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    New Hampshire, U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by BluGrass View Post
    That is nice! What Surefire body and tail cap is that?
    Thanks!

    Both are ebay items. The body an unused L4 Digital Lumamax and the tailcap a lightly-used twisty from the current SF Tactician.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •