Page 135 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1848

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    340PD in a Galco horsehide pocket holster loaded with 130gr. HST +P .38's.
    Speed-Strip w/5 Critical Duty +P .38's.
    Hogue X1 Micro-Flip Wharncliffe.
    Tudor Black Bay.

Attachment 46752
    I may have missed it elsewhere, but why two different loads? Nice Black Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I may have missed it elsewhere, but why two different loads? Nice Black Bay.
    The HST are the best performing .38 out there IMO but their wadcutteresque profile sucks for reloading quickly from a strip or loader.
    The CD's have about the most tapered nose profile out there along with the poly plug which makes them index in the cylinder super quick and easy.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hands View Post
    My fat guy edc...
    I like your Emerson knife! I thought I'd see more of the waves in this thread as I think they are the cat's meow. My son gave me a real Emerson but I am hesitant to carry it (I know what they cost). I am a little ashamed to admit that I carry two Kershaw Emersons- one is my sharp knife and the other is the folding pry bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldherkpilot View Post
    I like your Emerson knife! I thought I'd see more of the waves in this thread as I think they are the cat's meow. My son gave me a real Emerson but I am hesitant to carry it (I know what they cost). I am a little ashamed to admit that I carry two Kershaw Emersons- one is my sharp knife and the other is the folding pry bar.

With a 5 year old right at that eye level, I moved away from it as I can see him being curious and snatching it out of my pocket and opening it up 😵

With a 5 year old right at that eye level, I moved away from it as I can see him being curious and snatching it out of my pocket and opening it up 😵
    Good point (or bad, I guess). I didn't find the wave until my boys had already set sail. What did you switch to?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldherkpilot View Post
    Good point (or bad, I guess). I didn't find the wave until my boys had already set sail. What did you switch to?
    I believe it’s a ZT 0562, love that knife.
    Last edited by Savage Hands; 01-12-2020 at 11:52 AM.

I believe it’s a ZT 0562, love that knife.
    Like this?

Name:  zt 0562cf Hinderer.jpg
Views: 1167
Size:  102.7 KB
    There's nothing civil about this war.

First impressions... I’m extremely pleased with the Hill People Gear Runner Kit Bag, it’s extremely slim front to back and allows me to carry my G19 (spare mag TBD after I find an anchor solution), keys, wallet and cellphone without me getting belted up. This is my quick 5am coffee setup while I’m sneaking out and back in the the house trying not to wake anyone up. Does it scream “gun” to someone else?🤷🏻*♂️ The only people I encounter are the ladies serving me caffeine in the drive through. I’m making some slight tweaks to make it work for me like removing the paracord to the pistol area since it’s only real use for me is to close that compartment. Leaving the tiny gap and using the paracord for the admin pocket on that side allows you to pull open the pistol area quickly and efficiently (practice on not muzzling yourself on the draw!) I use a Dale Fricke trigger cover plus a Tau Development Group Striker Control device to safely “holster” my Glock back up while aiming away from my body or anyone else. I’m thinking I will have plenty other ways to use this bag and I’m going to explore some other sizes including their Belt Pack which I was going to order first but realized it was thicker than I wanted for now.

01/12/20: update below
    I’ve been using this sucker beyond its intended use and I love it! I’m hoping Hill People Gear makes a future Belt Pack that’s only a 1” depth in snubby size that I’d add to my carry routine. I’m actually glad the current Belt Pack took a little longer to come out and I got impatient and ordered the Runner’s bag after a ridiculous amount of research. I’m a big guy so I can get away with a minimalist setup and wear it under my zip up sweater if I want the kit bag concealed. I even wore it open to the convenience store and it’s confirmed what I’ve learned over the years which is that the general public do not pay attention to your appearance. In California so few people have a CCW not many look for others carrying. I did remove the HPG logo (sorry guys) which does stick out IMO. I’d prefer something color coordinated, smaller and subtle. Oh and I even wore it to work and nobody knew until I asked, “Does this make me look fat?” 🤣 The response is that they didn’t even notice it initially, but once you see it you can’t unsee it. This goes to show you that you can be creative when carrying a firearm concealed, and it comes down to each individual’s body type, needs, environment and level of dedication. I don’t carry mouse guns or anything I have problems shooting past non typical handgun distances.

Name:  DB9F3989-BC30-4F0D-8945-02E6DBB1A177.jpg
Views: 1151
Size:  82.5 KB
    Name:  34DB8596-4A7A-4D84-8727-FB3836DC49C9.jpg
Views: 1139
Size:  89.5 KB
    Name:  DC273835-BFC7-47E5-9B0D-207BF5AD4DCA.jpg
Views: 1135
Size:  37.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Like this?

Name:  zt 0562cf Hinderer.jpg
Views: 1167
Size:  102.7 KB

That’s the one!

Though I haven't carried either of the two I own recently, one G26 size, the other G19 size, the thing I love about the 90's era Eagle fanny pack is the holster which can be adjusted for position and tension. Puts the gun in the orientation you prefer drawing from.

Name:  eagle fanny 1.jpg
Views: 1196
Size:  53.5 KB

Name:  eagle fanny 2.jpg
Views: 1165
Size:  44.5 KB
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List