Page 133 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1848

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I've got 3200 through that P-07. Another one has 2300 and a lot of dryfire. That's not a ton of rounds because most of my practice is with my competition gear.

I am super happy with the P-07. I feel like I've finally found my perfect carry gun.

With some dryfire and lubrication a stock gun is fine. You could also consider a CGW ProGrade kit, or buy the gun from Cajun with it installed. Here's a post that summarizes this:
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post744301

Happy to answer further questions.
    I think the CZ P-07 is the *currently produced* perfect carry gun for me as well. Even in its stock form, it shoots just fine.

I do wish 92Ds or P250s were still made, and I wish CZ would make a DAO P-07 with a well done trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I've got 3200 through that P-07. Another one has 2300 and a lot of dryfire. That's not a ton of rounds because most of my practice is with my competition gear.

I am super happy with the P-07. I feel like I've finally found my perfect carry gun.

With some dryfire and lubrication a stock gun is fine. You could also consider a CGW ProGrade kit, or buy the gun from Cajun with it installed. Here's a post that summarizes this:
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post744301

Happy to answer further questions.
    Info on what I believe is a wedge? If it is, I have never seen one like it.

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    What holster? thanks
    JM custom, 2.5 AIWB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EDC items photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by omega9 View Post
    Info on what I believe is a wedge? If it is, I have never seen one like it.
    Good eye. That is my handmade Junk Carry Pillow. Here are the instructions for making one:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....(AIWB-cushion)
    Last edited by Clusterfrack; 11-07-2019 at 01:19 AM.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    That's my next Malkoff, using a MD3 body. Not sure on which head though.
    Are you running 2 18500 batteries?
    Yes on the pair of 18500 cells, but different model in each.

The M91T version is using a tailcap from a Surefire 6PX, which can be found occasionally on ebay. The SF tailcap is unshrouded, meaning the clicky button stands proud out of the back which makes it (for me) a better choice for use with the icepick hold. It's also reduces the AOL of the light by about a quarter inch, and as a consequences less length inside the body for the cells. So flat-top IMR cells are required to fit, in my case Keeppower IMR 18500 1100mAh cells. Run time on these cells is about 40 minutes, which for the intended application of the light I find adequate;

The 91B version uses a standard Malkoff tailcap, which in combination with one ring from a body extender kit leaves room for a pair of Keeppower 18500 2000mAh protected cells. Runtime on high is just over an hour, and 12+ hours on low. This is definitely a more general purpose light;

If one of the primary roles of the light will be for use with a pistol, the longer throw/higher lux of the M91T is the way to roll. The M91B could certainly be used for that purpose as well, but it's lux rating is 8500 vs. the 20,000 for the T version. The higher the lux, the longer the reach and the more "blinding" it is for anyone getting hit in the eyes with it.

FWIW, the MD2 M61HOT is the same head performance-wise as the M91T, only with a different voltage range (for use with a single 18650 cell). It can also be used with the SF tailcap, but a flat-top IMR 18650 cell will be required to fit. At least for me I find the longer MD3 body a little easier to use with the various one-hand techniques, and IMO better for use as an impact tool;

The MD3 lights (M91T in particular) also serve admirably as WMLs (I like the dual-functionality approach). Here is the M91T with shrouded tailcap mounted on my 1187P - the OAL of the light is just right;

Last edited by NH Shooter; 11-07-2019 at 07:12 AM.

My 365 carry = confidence in having consistent performance.

Name:  0E85E6FD-9E17-43CB-828C-5EF5786AE7D1.jpg
Views: 1643
Size:  58.4 KB

Site Supporter
    This is my average day EDC pocket dump.

Name:  pocket dump.jpg
Views: 1498
Size:  101.6 KB

This has been my EDC when I don't have to travel to corporate in MA. The little man-purse in the upper right contains my house keys, a 1-CR123 Quark and a 1-CR123 battery locker carrying a back-up cell, the man-purse keeping it all organized and comfy in the pocket.

User Tag List