Page 132 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1848

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by paperman View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Classy!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    Classy!
    Thanks I wanted it to be even more classy but I couldn’t bring myself to pay $70+ for a copper pen

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

"You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Perhaps not quite "EDC" but this light does serve a niche role as a defensive light. It sits next to my primary HD pistol in the safe, and it rides comfortably in my front-left pants pocket (replacing a small EDC light) if venturing out in the public at night;

Malkoff M91T head on a MD3 body with a Surefire tailcap and Raven Concealment clip. This head uses a TIR lens that focuses the light into a 750-lumen/20,000-lux beam. Along with its simple UI and foolproof single output (no programming to get unprogrammed), it fills the role exceptionally well. I find the MD3 length body easy to grasp and keep a firm grip on, and it's long enough to serve as an impact weapon if needed.

This light gets daily use as my "walk the dogs" light: a Malkoff M91B head on a MD3 body, worn in a Kytex Gear holster;

The M91B uses a reflector which results in more uniform beam (1,000-lumen/8,500 lux), making it ideal for keeping on eye on the dogs. I also have a high/low bezel switch installed in this light, the low setting (approximately 30 lumens) quite adequate once I've done my initial scan on high. I usually clip it onto my belt as it gets dark and leave it on until I retire for the evening.

Good illumination tools are a worthy investment.

That's my next Malkoff, using a MD3 body. Not sure on which head though.
    Are you running 2 18500 batteries?

Quote Originally Posted by TCFD273 View Post
    What holster? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    How many rounds do you have through that CZ at this point and are you still happy with it? Particulars for someone getting one? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    How many rounds do you have through that CZ at this point and are you still happy with it? Particulars for someone getting one? Thanks.
    I've got 3200 through that P-07. Another one has 2300 and a lot of dryfire. That's not a ton of rounds because most of my practice is with my competition gear.

I am super happy with the P-07. I feel like I've finally found my perfect carry gun.

With some dryfire and lubrication a stock gun is fine. You could also consider a CGW ProGrade kit, or buy the gun from Cajun with it installed. Here's a post that summarizes this:
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post744301

Happy to answer further questions.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

User Tag List