Page 121 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1848

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Gen5 26
    Kramer #5 AIWB (Gen5 19 size, replaced the leather belt loops with flatter synthetic loops)
    Benchmade Triage
    Spyderco dog tag and Olight AAA on a pocket clip

Attachment 33525
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Sweet!

Didn't know they added a new Kramer model, years ago I tried the 1 1/2 for AWIB. Was too high though.. and bulky. Speaking of famous leather, Sparks now offers the SSII in 0 can't.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Gen5 26
    Kramer #5 AIWB (Gen5 19 size, replaced the leather belt loops with flatter synthetic loops)
    Benchmade Triage
    Spyderco dog tag and Olight AAA on a pocket clip

Attachment 33525
    Does that Kramer have any AIWB-specific features or is it just a straight-drop holster?

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    Does that Kramer have any AIWB-specific features or is it just a straight-drop holster?
    Straight drop only, mid/low ride, exactly the way I like it for carrying a 26.
    For me the wedges, tucks and wings don't do anything to enhance concealment of the 26 they just make getting a grip harder and poke and prod me in places I don't want to be poked or prodded.
    I've carried my 19X in the Kramer with only the occasional mag baseplate print when I twist to the left (wearing just a T-shirt).
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

Jody, is it a G19 length? And is the thickness comparable to the other Kramer IWBs?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    Jody, is it a G19 length? And is the thickness comparable to the other Kramer IWBs?

Thanks!
    19 length for stability and versatility and the thickness is the thin, super stiff horsehide Kramer is known for.

Site Supporter
    Name:  IMG_2778.jpg
Views: 1192
Size:  73.1 KB

User Tag List