Page 115 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1848

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Down in FL this week for a workation. Left this at my dads last year so I don’t have to mess with a pistol while flying. So here’s my carry load out this week. 2” M10.

Attachment 29649
    PERFECT setup! Bravo Sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post
    PERFECT setup! Bravo Sir!

Thanks. I got some plans for this M10. It’s a horribly done SB to RB conversion. So I don’t feel bad hacking on it. Thinking of changing the barrel to a M15 2” (just got one for $35) and having a C&S Extrme Duty rear milled in. Then I’m gonna have the front sight milled off, have a dovetail cut in (thinking S&W M&P dovetail) and then having a HD type front sight installed. Got a buddy who’s a gunsmith that can do the work and don’t think it’ll be too $$$.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by ubervic View Post
    Great kit......and a great restaurant. Didn't know we're close in proximity, neighbor.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Thanks!

There seems to be a lot of us NoVAns here.

Chris
    That's like 2 miles away from my house. Perhaps we'll have to get a local EDC brunch going, though I'm a bit more partial to the Virginia Kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Thanks. I got some plans for this M10. It’s a horribly done SB to RB conversion. So I don’t feel bad hacking on it. Thinking of changing the barrel to a M15 2” (just got one for $35) and having a C&S Extrme Duty rear milled in. Then I’m gonna have the front sight milled off, have a dovetail cut in (thinking S&W M&P dovetail) and then having a HD type front sight installed. Got a buddy who’s a gunsmith that can do the work and don’t think it’ll be too $$$.
    Post pics when you’re done! Sounds great!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt O View Post
    That's like 2 miles away from my house. Perhaps we'll have to get a local EDC brunch going, though I'm a bit more partial to the Virginia Kitchen.
    I'm down for that. What and where is Virginia Kitchen? I don't think I've heard of it.

Brunch at FF was great, but pricey. I sucked it up this time because it was in celebration of our wedding anniversary and we weren't exchanging gifts (we've reached that stage where we don't need/want more "stuff" at each and every gift-giving occasion).

Chris

NPE EDC
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I don't know about The Virginia Kitchen, but it sounds like it's worth a close look.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ubervic View Post
    I don't know about The Virginia Kitchen, but it sounds like it's worth a close look.
    New to me as well, though I know exactly where it is. One of those places you pass again and again without thinking about it until someone says they're good. I did the same thing to Yorkshire Diner outside of Centreville. It's one of my family's favorite breakfast joints and one I hit with friends after we finish shooting at the nearby IWLA.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    NPE EDC
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    New to me as well, though I know exactly where it is. One of those places you pass again and again without thinking about it until someone says they're good. I did the same thing to Yorkshire Diner outside of Centreville. It's one of my family's favorite breakfast joints and one I hit with friends after we finish shooting at the nearby IWLA.

Chris
    It's certainly not anything special, just a good local breakfast diner/eatery with down to earth pricing and service. Less chic, more salt of the earth.

It's certainly not anything special, just a good local breakfast diner/eatery with down to earth pricing and service. Less chic, more salt of the earth.
    Then you guys may also like Amphora!

User Tag List