Page 111 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1848

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by ubervic View Post
    Beautifully clean profile on that knife.
    Closest I've come to a Terzuola is shaking his hand at the Blade Show in years past and a Spyderco version I've owned for years and never seem to carry.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Slysz Bowie or K2?
    How’s the action?
    Slysz Bowie. It’s buttery smooth. I disassembled it and used Chris Reeve flourinated grease and it made it even better.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Beautifully clean profile on that knife.
    It's design is really efficient and tidy. There are no sharp edges exposed when the blade is closed, and the blade length can be no longer without getting too close to the end of the scales. It's stabby/pointy enough, with sufficient belly to be really useful. It's ultra smooth on bushings, and slices beautifully. It's my absolute favorite folder design

Name:  Dump.jpg
Views: 1912
Size:  81.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Name:  Dump.jpg
Views: 1912
Size:  81.4 KB
    "How much more black could it be? The answer is 'none.' None more black."

"The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    "How much more black could it be? The answer is 'none.' None more black."

Black is the only color that matters. 90% of my t-shirts are black. In fact, just yesterday, I got a box from Royal Apparel with 10 more black t-shirts (Made in USA, Tubular Weave, blackest black available on a commercial shirt).

When they dropped VantaBlack - I wanted a t-shirt made of it - alas, I learned that because of what vantablack is (micro carbon tubules) it's not appropriate to wear, because the tubules can break from the shirt and get into your lungs (bad news bears). Black 2.0 is safe for clothing, but no one has figured out how to die it yet (but I'm working on it). I seriously want a shirt so black, I disappear when I wear it.

Black is the only color that matters. 90% of my t-shirts are black. In fact, just yesterday, I got a box from Royal Apparel with 10 more black t-shirts (Made in USA, Tubular Weave, blackest black available on a commercial shirt).

When they dropped VantaBlack - I wanted a t-shirt made of it - alas, I learned that because of what vantablack is (micro carbon tubules) it's not appropriate to wear, because the tubules can break from the shirt and get into your lungs (bad news bears). Black 2.0 is safe for clothing, but no one has figured out how to die it yet (but I'm working on it). I seriously want a shirt so black, I disappear when I wear it.
    Just... awesome.

Black is the only color that matters ;-)
    "A man's character is his fate."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gotta win the lottery and get me one of these Terzuolas!

When you do, please notify me. I've wanted a fuligin cloak for far too long...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User Tag List