Page 102 of 185 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1848

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by s0nspark View Post
    Awesome - thanks for that!

I, for one, would be interested in a bigger post when you have the thoughts/data to fuel it
    I am sure, others will be as well, as such I am already compiling the data, but without real world first hand experience I am not going to post anything. So until I get to use it in the real world (which may not be until summer '18) I won't post a big, long winded, post about it.

I may end up posting a shorter "observation" post about it just as a primer, but again, all the training in the world doesn't mean anything if you can't make it work in real time.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Malkoff Wildcat v.6/MD3 body/Tricap tail cap with Raven Concealment pocket clip installed. In cargo pants or relaxed-fit jeans, it rides quite comfortably clipped in a front pocket.

Getting dressed to go do some Christmas shopping since the wind is going to be 35+ by 11am.

USP9c in a CCC Shaggy
    Kahr CW380 in that little pocket inside the right front pocket that Duluth cargo pants have (it fits like it was made for the baby Kahr)

Attachment 21989

Onnit 90# Bigfoot kettlebell has me hating life this morning...
    Last night I "tamed the beast" for the first time at 8 reps per and without puking.
    Last edited by JodyH; 11-28-2017 at 10:33 AM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Last edited by StraitR; 12-04-2017 at 09:56 AM.

Strait props on the Wilson 1911 in leather (Sparks SS2?) very much as it should be IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Strait props on the Wilson 1911 in leather (Sparks SS2?) very much as it should be IMO.
    Thanks, yup a Sparks SSII, and I couldn't agree more. I used a 5shot SME until about this time last year, then broke out the Sparks SSII (had it for a while) to try SS IWB again. I recently found a Sparks VMII on another board, and it should be here today. Everyone raves about them, so I'm looking forward to trying it.

No matter what I carry, I don't think I could ever go back to kydex at this point. The SME spoiled me for comfort.

VDMSR.com

pic credit to StraitR

User Tag List