Page 101 of 185 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1848

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by s0nspark View Post
    That is some Awesome Orange I probably missed it but what knife?
    Strider DB I was lucky enough to snag from Monkey Edge.

Did someone say ORANGE watch.Attachment 21802

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    I'm feeling a little neon today.
    Walther PPS
    Dark Star "toxic green" AIWB
    DOXA Sub300 on an orange Isofrane

Attachment 21792
    Gotta love the PPS.
    Shown here in a KSG "sidekick",extended length.
    Name:  20171013_115055_HDR~2.jpg
Views: 1572
Size:  38.0 KB
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    What's the thingie on the far left?
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Pro tip: if you click on the images I post it'll take you to a full description of the items in it
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Tourniquet, I think?

What are your impressions of the RMT? I've been wanting to get one... seems simpler to apply and faster than the SOFTT-Ws I currently carry.
    "A man's character is his fate."

Quote Originally Posted by s0nspark View Post
    What are your impressions of the RMT? I've been wanting to get one... seems simpler to apply and faster than the SOFTT-Ws I currently carry.
    Assuming you meant to quote me.

The 1.5" RMT does not pack flat, so carrying it in a flatpack is not going work as well as a SOF-T or the like.

That said, the 1.5" and the 2" RMT's are awesomely diverse and can be extensively used/trained it. The SOF-T's are designed as a "one time use" type of application and you should have a training version and a personal use version which are kept separate. The RMT's are not designed like that. You can train with the same RMT you carry extensively and without concern for its effectiveness. The 2" RMT is an overt carry TQ and should be seriously considered for one handed application (of the overt carry nature = kit/bags/etc) as it works really well. The leather "bite strap" which is also a pull strap works as intended on both designs and I for one will probably be switching most of my overt / bag carry TQ's over to the RMT very soon.

Also you can get a pediatric RMT which is smaller, has a 120lb break mechanism and designed for kids/animals.

I should probably make a bigger post, and I will soon, I am trying to get enough time on them both before I post anything of value - I am also carrying them on duty to see if I can use them and their effectiveness, but it is winter so the slow down is starting.
    VDMSR.com

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I should probably make a bigger post, and I will soon, I am trying to get enough time on them both before I post anything of value - I am also carrying them on duty to see if I can use them and their effectiveness, but it is winter so the slow down is starting.
    Awesome - thanks for that!

I, for one, would be interested in a bigger post when you have the thoughts/data to fuel it
    "A man's character is his fate."

User Tag List