Page 185 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185
Results 1,841 to 1,848 of 1848

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Bulldog today

Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    Information about the mag carrier, please?
    it's the TQ holder by https://tuffpossumgear.com , but I don't see it on the website anymore

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by eb07 View Post

Bulldog today
    I love that loadout. If I could make myself get a Charter, I would carry that every day.

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    it's the TQ holder by https://tuffpossumgear.com , but I don't see it on the website anymore
    What knife is that?
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by MGW View Post
    What knife is that?
    It’s an old Spyderco/Terzuola collab

Quote Originally Posted by eb07 View Post

Bulldog today
    Is that the same Bulldog you were running in some posts on your old blog? And what's that leather you've got it in?

Quote Originally Posted by SCCY Marshal View Post
    Is that the same Bulldog you were running in some posts on your old blog? And what's that leather you've got it in?
    Yes, this bulldog is still rolling a couple thousand rounds later. I kept all pressures within Brian Pearce's recommendation of 2200 PSI or under in his 44 special article and don't get crazy with it. Check the screw torques every time I clean it. Haven't had a single issue. 200gr Gold Dots for urban carry and 200gr hard cast for rural and practice. It is a good partner to the 4" 29-2 and only weighs 22.7 oz loaded and is extremely accurate.

The holster is a Side Guard Quick Clip AIWB and I have been extremely happy with it. I did add a wedge from mastermind tactics.
    Last edited by eb07; 02-23-2024 at 01:19 PM.

Seeing if this is more comfortable than a 1911/SME combo. So far it's not, but it's not terrible either

User Tag List