Page 161 of 185 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1848

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by 4RNR View Post
    This is really what I'm looking for. With my Quasimodo hands I feel like it should feel holding the noisy cricket! Somewhere in my hand is a grip to something but where?!? I was debating on just dumping the 365s and going with something with an actual grip made for grown up people! For an extra $60 or whatever they are I'll wait a bit till WC has more in stock
    Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Much more controllable for me. I shot between a dark and light pin cold today after not shooting for four months. Sig 365xl with this grip module was not holding me back

Motel room offload

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Site Supporter
    Realized my four year old not only has a G45, but his kitchen set included a Clinch Pick as well.
    Name:  20220409_182650.jpg
Views: 1469
Size:  90.1 KB

My most often carried items:

Garmin Marq Adventurer watch
    Sig P365 SAS in a Blue Force Gear pocket holster
    Spyderco Paramilitary 2

Name:  edc2022.jpg
Views: 1299
Size:  58.4 KB
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Not really EDC,

Just warm and fuzzy stuff.

I love those .45 loads. I'm such a sucker for a .45!

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Motel room offload

The Bodyguard stands out for me, as it works freely (and punches above its weight) in absolutely any and every environment.

Quote Originally Posted by ubervic View Post
    ...works freely (and punches above its weight) in absolutely any and every environment.
    That's a personal goal that I continue to work toward.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by ubervic View Post
    The Bodyguard stands out for me, as it works freely (and punches above its weight) in absolutely any and every environment.
    It truly does. When I venture out at night, it goes in my pocket.

This is my Lego rendition of the Bodyguard v.2, configured for use with the Rogers-Surefire technique;

The above parts require some minor fitting, if anyone needs guidance let me know.
    Last edited by NH Shooter; 04-22-2022 at 09:24 AM.
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Yes, I EDC this light every waking moment!

Have pocket, will travel - this light fits perfectly in the right-front zippered pocket of the Duluth Foreman's Pants. It rides so comfortably I don't even know it's there.

This is not only an illumination tool, but can also serve as a small battering ram. :-)

This light is truly the culmination of years of experimentation, finding just the right combination of parts to fit my needs.

Menu of parts;

The light output is a useful blend of lumens and candela - plenty of spill for SA and with 19k candela, plenty bright. On high, the light will run for over two hours. Low setting, which is accessed with a twist of the head, is more than enough for general administrative uses and provides in excess of 12 hours of run time.

The Lumens Factory "twisty" tailcap has become a favorite. It's based on the old Surefire Z31 design, but is upgraded with a copper plunger. It has a fantastic momentary-only feel, is extremely durable and capable of handling high current. Unlike clicky switches, there are no tiny parts. The tailcap can be tightened to enable constant-on operation, but I use a thick O-ring to prevent unintentional tightening. In combination with the MD4 body, the ergonomics are excellent.

The key to carrying a large light is finding a comfortable way that does not interfere with daily activities and is discreet. As I mentioned above, the Duluth Foreman's pants allow me to do so.

If anyone is interested in the assembly details (there are some), feel free to ask.
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

User Tag List