Page 125 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1848

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    You should see it now that I10 is destroyed along with Mesa street and what seems like every freaking exit. Looks like fucking Afghanistan and Iraq last time I visited for my Father's funeral, minus the bombs of course.
    I left in 14 right after they finished the loop on transmountain. I miss it, but I know the border is screwed for ever. Watch your back, avoid my exes, they all hung out at Acetuna's, I lived not far from Doniphan.
    Last edited by Arbninftry; 01-14-2019 at 10:05 PM.

Just picked up a SF Guardian ahead of an upcoming trip to Hong Kong. Dual bulbs, with two different beam patterns, 6 different outputs from 15-1000 lumens, and most importantly, will act as a spare phone battery. I don't think the light will attract any attention like other batteries with CR123 batteries in them. I was gonna pick up an external battery for the trip anyway, but I think this will be perfect. and then it'll become a nightstand light

Headed to a stereotypical "small town West Texas" this afternoon to visit some friends and family.

The last time there was any real excitement was back in 1923.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/18000-fi...o-hod-roberson
    In April 1923, Hod Roberson and fellow brand inspector Dave Allison were sitting on the porch of the Gaines Hotel in Seminole, Texas. They were in town to testify at the trial of two rustlers. The evening before the trial, the rustlers attacked Roberson and Allison on the porch and killed both of them in a wild series of pistol shots and shotgun blasts. When she heard the shots, Robinson's wife ran downstairs from her room in the hotel and shot both of her husband's attackers with his small automatic back up pistol. Although wounded both rustlers escaped after bringing an end to the career of a gunman with a Texas Ranger badge.

Glock 43 carried AIWB in a Amazon purchased kydex holster that I replaced the clip with a single loop.
    Black Hills TAC-XP +P

CRKT Provoke

Casio Mudman G-Shock

Attachment 34593
    Last edited by JodyH; 01-26-2019 at 09:14 AM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Headed to a stereotypical "small town West Texas" this afternoon to visit some friends and family.

The last time there was any real excitement was back in 1923.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/18000-fi...o-hod-roberson

Glock 43 carried AIWB in a Amazon purchased kydex holster that I replaced the clip with a single loop.
    Black Hills TAC-XP +P

CRKT Provoke

Casio Mudman G-Shock

Attachment 34593

This is great, social media makes me feel like since I dont have 79 rounds of 9mm on board and air cav ready I'm going to get kilt.....
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

Ah, the bustling metropolis of Seminole, Texas...... Good times.

I guess if you get tired of the fast-paced city life there, you can always wander over to Kermit or Goldsmith for some quiet time.

Then go whoop it up in Andrews or Lamesa for a night on the town.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Ah, the bustling metropolis of Seminole, Texas...... Good times.

I guess if you get tired of the fast-paced city life there, you can always wander over to Kermit or Goldsmith for some quiet time.

Then go whoop it up in Andrews or Lamesa for a night on the town.
    I passed through Lamesa after spending the previous night in Snyder on a solo motorcycle trip from South FL to AZ. Good times.
    (Even visited the ER in Breckenridge.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I had to run over to Whore-dessa this morning on business, the place was a freaking zoo up and down 42nd street.
    Nothing interesting except walking out of Academy empty handed instead of spending $500+ because they seem to think having one check-out lane for 100 people in line is the way to conduct business.
    This is why Amazon is kicking the shit out of traditional retail.

Packing a VP9SK in a Shaggy (13 round magazine)
    Benchmade Triage
    Spyderco Dog Tag and Olight i3E on a pocket clip

Attachment 34174
    How do you prevent the roll-out without a wing or wedge? Or do you just deal with it since it’s a lot thinner?

I don’t carry appendix much anymore because I find the foam wedges to be really uncomfortable. Even if I use a G19 holster it doesn’t tuck all that well without some help.

Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    How do you prevent the roll-out without a wing or wedge? Or do you just deal with it since it’s a lot thinner?

I don’t carry appendix much anymore because I find the foam wedges to be really uncomfortable. Even if I use a G19 holster it doesn’t tuck all that well without some help.
    A lot of kettlebell swings means well developed obliques, which gives me a natural cleft that hides everything.
    I really dislike wedges, wings and other assorted doodads, just give be a straight drop with a relatively low ride and i'm good.

I'm really digging my new Kramer #5, just a basic old school 0 cant holster.
    Attachment 34741
    Last edited by JodyH; 01-29-2019 at 09:43 PM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

A lot of kettlebell swings means well developed obliques, which gives me a natural cleft that hides everything.
    I really dislike wedges, wings and other assorted doodads, just give be a straight drop with a relatively low ride and i'm good.

I'm really digging my new Kramer #5, just a basic old school 0 cant holster.
    Attachment 34741
    Interesting.. I’ll take the wedge off of a few and mess around.

I just picked up a new Delica. The Endura feels like a sword next to it.

Name:  2751C37C-2219-499F-ADEA-8DCB90ACD197.jpg
Views: 1487
Size:  43.5 KB

User Tag List