Page 174 of 185 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1848

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Site Supporter
    @MDFA What is the Benchmade?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by EricP View Post
    @MDFA What is the Benchmade?
    Benchmade Triage. Has a blunt tip, partially serrated blade and a seatbelt cutter and window breaker. It's my beat it to hell knife.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Took my Wife to Breakfast for Mother's Day. However there was a stop required at Walmart on the way home. So the fact that I didn't have my SBR in my Vertx Dead Letter Bag shows great restraint on my part. Seriously this is my EDC unless I'm at work, then I carry the company pistol.

Attachment 104689
    Love that Disciple. Gotta get me one.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    I like the way you roll.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    Classy!
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

My Fat Boy CL posing with a classic Z2 COMBATLIGHT -

The tailcap used on this sample is an old SF Z31 twisty, which has an amazing feel to its operation making it ideal for a syringe grip (Rogers-Surefire Technique). Lumens Factory makes an excellent clone of this tailcap which IMO is even better than the original SF.

The body used is an Oveready E35 which accepts an 18350 Li-ion cell. This body is supposed to be available again soon with a few tweaks based on my suggestions.

I've been carrying this light every day for months. I find the syringe grip to be fast to acquire and like holding a handgun, points the 70,000 candela beam very naturally;

The finger ring allows easy, hands-free retention of the light;

As of now, waiting for Oveready to release the new E35 (and E70) bodies.
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    My Fat Boy CL posing with a classic Z2 COMBATLIGHT -

The tailcap used on this sample is an old SF Z31 twisty, which has an amazing feel to its operation making it ideal for a syringe grip (Rogers-Surefire Technique). Lumens Factory makes an excellent clone of this tailcap which IMO is even better than the original SF.

The body used is an Oveready E35 which accepts an 18350 Li-ion cell. This body is supposed to be available again soon with a few tweaks based on my suggestions.

I've been carrying this light every day for months. I find the syringe grip to be fast to acquire and like holding a handgun, points the 70,000 candela beam very naturally;

The finger ring allows easy, hands-free retention of the light;

As of now, waiting for Oveready to release the new E35 (and E70) bodies.
    I enthusiastically adopted the Rogers Surefire technique immediately when it came out, and learned about the ring retainer from, of all people, Gabe Suarez. I laid out the princely sum of 65.00 for one(eating peanut butter sammiches for a few weeks), even though I had a perfectly usable Laser Products original. It had an eye scalding 65 lumens from its incandescent bulb that broke often enough to need replacements kept on hand. The hot lick was to use a flash-bang pull ring. I simply used a large split ring. In fact, I was so satisfied with it that years later I never bothered going to a WML.
    Still got both.
    Old cheap dogs and all...
    Last edited by feudist; 05-20-2023 at 12:31 PM.

I don’t know if this loadout counts as EDC, but I carried it every day I was camping.

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Hotel pic
    Attachment 102443

Reload practice
    Attachment 102444
    Who made the holster?

User Tag List