Page 152 of 185 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1848

Thread: EDC items photo thread

@mtnbkr what's the watch?
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

@mtnbkr How bout that wallet?

Site Supporter
    doubletap
    Last edited by mtnbkr; 04-30-2021 at 11:38 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    @mtnbkr what's the watch?
    Homebrewed using Seiko and aftermarket components. I literally pieced it together from individually sourced components.
    Seiko SNK case
    Sapphire crystal
    Seiko NH-35 movement
    Dial and hands from Ajuicet.com
    Barton canvas strap.

Chris

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    @mtnbkr How bout that wallet?
    Allett.

Chris

Name:  DE4B3C8A-8BFE-4400-B144-E38BE4B305E0.jpg
Views: 1273
Size:  41.4 KB

My daughter ordered this nifty Galco magnifying glass for me for Christmas and it finally arrived last week.

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    ...nifty Galco magnifying glass...
    That does look great for a booboo kit when playing Find the Splinter. Now get one of Robert Mika's pocket mirrors and be a proper sleuth.

Quote Originally Posted by SCCY Marshal View Post
    That does look great for a booboo kit when playing Find the Splinter. Now get one of Robert Mika's pocket mirrors and be a proper sleuth.
    I have one of those mirrors around here somewhere.

• Gen 3 Glock 19 - had this one for at least 10 years. North of 25k rounds. Shot out the barrel and replaced with a KKM. Sent slide to PM for milling for an RMR and new Cerakote early last year. Stipple job by Jarvis Tactical some years ago, now out of business. Wish he was still around, his grip mod is perfect for my smedium hands. I need to give Boresight a try.
    • AMTAC Northman. I liked the idea of a fixed blade for carry but wasn't into the various belt offhand options. This one fits the bill of 100% utility with a just in case utility.
    • Streamlight of some sort. I love these lights because I misplace them all the time, and they are cheap. Also I pretty frequently clip it to my hat-bill for mundane, close up tasks. Man my eyes are getting bad.
    • Raven Eidolon G17 holster. I may have over 50 holsters by now, for my body shape this works best and I can still get sub 1.5s A zone hits at 7 yards in the lowest ride. Probably nothing spectacular for some of the studs on PF but it's my benchmark. Bladerigs with the excellent steel clip mod.

Name:  C5C945C6-C4E3-447F-9C0C-CEA60B2BEAE9.jpg
Views: 1114
Size:  49.1 KB
    Last edited by frank; 05-09-2021 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Old quark. I got it on Ebay a long time ago when they were discontinuing the line.

I love it and have never found a suitably good replacement. It's a perfect EDC light.
    I carried the FourSevens Quark for like 7-8 years, agree, its a perfect EDC light. I also bought a few spares when they were on Ebay a few years ago. That light saved my ass a few times and never let me down.

Eagletac's D25LC2 MKII is now what I carry. Its essentially the Quark (same exact head tight = turbo; head loose = multi mode) but just a hairs breath wider body to fit an 18650 battery.

http://www.eagtac.com/html/d25lc2rcmkii/index.html

If you're looking for an upgrade or just a worthy spare light for the Quark, its a good option.

User Tag List