Page 126 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1848

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    I just picked up a new Delica. The Endura feels like a sword next to it.
    I agree.

Years ago when I was shopping for my first Spyderco, looking at the pictures in catalogs and on-line, I was convinced the Endura was the knife for me, until I saw the Endura and Delica in person. I was quite surprised at the size of the Endura. I may still get an Endura, but I own a Delica.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    A lot of kettlebell swings means well developed obliques, which gives me a natural cleft that hides everything.
    I really dislike wedges, wings and other assorted doodads, just give be a straight drop with a relatively low ride and i'm good.

I'm really digging my new Kramer #5, just a basic old school 0 cant holster.
    Just goes to show how individual holster fit can be. After a couple of purchases I’ve pretty much figured out at this point in time if JodyH likes a holster I’m going to hate it [emoji1]

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Just goes to show how individual holster fit can be. After a couple of purchases I’ve pretty much figured out at this point in time if JodyH likes a holster I’m going to hate it [emoji1]
    One of the most painful holsters I ever tried on was one of the forum favorites (can't remember which one) that was kydex with a kydex wedge molded in.
    It pressed on a nerve in my inner thigh and was damn near debilitating, as in "kicked in the balls" type pain (i'm guessing is was the ilioinguinal nerve).
    Even foam wedges that make contact in a specific area can be painful for me rather quickly.
    No more wedgies for me.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    One of the most painful holsters I ever tried on was one of the forum favorites (can't remember which one) that was kydex with a kydex wedge molded in.
    It pressed on a nerve in my inner thigh and was damn near debilitating, as in "kicked in the balls" type pain (i'm guessing is was the ilioinguinal nerve).
    Even foam wedges that make contact in a specific area can be painful for me rather quickly.
    No more wedgies for me.
    Same issue here with a holster with an extra tuck feature... A day or two of that and I had to switch to strong side while I found another holster! I felt herniated.

One thing I did find out - all wedges are not created equal. I switched to using vdevgru wedges about 6 months ago and they work really well for me.

They seem more "rubbery" than many I've tried and so they are more comfortable and last longer. I was going through other wedges at the rate of one every few weeks and now get several months out of one. (I think the extra wear is due to the fact that I carry with an X300...)
    "A man's character is his fate."

Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    I just picked up a new Delica. The Endura feels like a sword next to it.

Attachment 34746
    love the Delica too - the Endura is slower to flip open as well. If I wanted to go larger I would go with the Stretch. If I was ok with spending more money on g-10 scales - the para military 2 has been the only knife I have carried for the better part of 5 years. The perfect edc for me

"Blackout day"

Kahr PM9
    CRKT Provoke "morphing" Karambit
    Casio GW-5000-1jf

Attachment 35119
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

Today is a big titanium-carbonfiber Spyderco and Glock 48 day.

Attachment 35407

This thread has me wanting a gen 5 26, a nice watch and a new Spyderco.

All rational thoughts right?

Being sidelined at work is driving me bonkers....

Is there a decent all around Spyderco for 50$ ish?

Edc tasks etc...

Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

Tenacious maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rich

Director of R&D and product acquisitions at Empire Outfitters

User Tag List