Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hipster Stories...

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    So last night was a cluster, since its the third day of a three or four day weekend for most of these types of people, so that means the third or fourth day of a bender, or one they are trying to sober up from.

I respond to a domestic situation. When I get there, a hipster girl meets me at the door, obviously overly intoxicated, possibly high too. She's got all the weird tattoo's on weird parts of her body (like a giant anchor on her inner thigh, what's the purpose of that?) and of course that rank odor hipster musk mixed with the lack of bathing.

She turns on the water works about her boyfriend, cursing up a storm (like a lady should) and dropping things like "I won't let this happen again!" I finally get the gist of the situation out of her and she said her boyfriend assaulted her. Ok, pretty open and shut, except she's got no visible red marks or injuries and the stuff she was saying occurred would have left them without a doubt. I am trying to get her to decide if she is going to come in and make a statement when another unit picks up her boyfriend, also very intoxicated, walking down the street around the corner.

I drive her over, "yep that's the motherfucker!" Alrighty then, lets go make a statement - "Nope, not doing that, I changed my mind, you guys scared him so that'll teach him."

*thisisn'thowthisworks.jpg*

She refuses to go, then I tell her if she wants him arrested she has to go with us and make a report, her response? "I made the whole thing up."

*rage.jpg* on the inside...

I told her to have a nice day, they both met up down the street and walked home.
    OK ma'am, please come with me. That'll be $7999.99 for the false police dispatch and lying to my face. Cash or check?
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

That is a textbook example of one of our sons behavior...

He is 9. And also a hipster. Already. I'm hoping the BJJ classes wring that out of him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    OK ma'am, please come with me. That'll be $7999.99 for the false police dispatch and lying to my face. Cash or check?
    Believe me I was so close, except I know for a fact our DAs charging unit refuses to prosecute false reports.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I bet SN has at least one interesting hamster story...
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Thems fightin words.

I got yo back, bro. Wawa > Sheetz

Site Supporter
    There are numerous Sheetz stores in VA. Coffee is not their strong suit.

It's Hipster Trapping Season in NYC. $25/pelt...

http://gawker.com/5781582/someone-is...ps-in-new-york
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Not a hipster story persay but...............

We were recently in San Antonio for a few days. We were on a Trolley with an Hispanic gentleman driving. One of the white passengers got up at the next stop and before heading out the door, turned to the driver and asked, "What part of Mexico are you from?" In the best dead pan delivery possible the driver replied, "San Antonio". Priceless.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Not a hipster story persay but...............

We were recently in San Antonio for a few days. We were on a Trolley with an Hispanic gentleman driving. One of the white passengers got up at the next stop and before heading out the door, turned to the driver and asked, "What part of Mexico are you from?" In the best dead pan delivery possible the driver replied, "San Antonio". Priceless.
    If it not for the clueless idiots, our jobs wouldn't have been near as much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    If it not for the clueless idiots, our jobs wouldn't have been near as much fun!
    True indeed. I have no doubt that was the best laugh anyone on that Trolley had the entire weekend.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

User Tag List