Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My best friend released a new book today

Very much enjoyed the others. Kindle is charging now, looks like I found my entertainment for the evening.
    Taking a break from social media.

Site Supporter
    You're besties with Jason Bourne?

Nice "like" from Brad Thor... I'm a Thor fan.

Thanks for the tip...
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    You're besties with Jason Bourne?

Nice "like" from Brad Thor... I'm a Thor fan.

Thanks for the tip...
    Yeah, I'm mentioned by name in two of JL Bourne's books (Not a fan of Matt Damon ) and we've been best friends for 23 years. He's pretty tight with Brad Thor; they correspond a lot.
    #RESIST

Thanks for the heads up. Purchased on Kindle - looking forward to a bit of down time to read this over the holiday, or worst case scenario at least I have something for the plane...

I've read his other three; definitely your above-average zombie tale. Funny thing; until The Walking Dead, I scoffed at zombie stuff. Much of the zombie writing out there is... shall we say, not Pulitzer material. But your pal does a pretty good job. I downloaded Tomorrow War as soon as I saw this, and am about halfway through it. Looks like he's about to go medieval on the evil feds...

Thanks for the heads-up, LL.

If you like Zombie books, and Mil/SF in general, you really need to read John Ringo's series: Under a Graveyard Sky. Very well written. Well thought out. Available at www.baenbooks.com I have no connection, other than a satisfied reader.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggerf16 View Post
    If you like Zombie books, and Mil/SF in general, you really need to read John Ringo's series: Under a Graveyard Sky. Very well written. Well thought out. Available at www.baenbooks.com I have no connection, other than a satisfied reader.
    Also on Amazon Will try a sample.
    #RESIST

Just ordered a copy. Look forward to this.

Ordered it as well, thanks for the recommendation. Happy to pick up a good read from a fellow Arkansan no less...

mine just arrived.. will update tomorrow morning

User Tag List