Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I have joined the special victim class

and to think I saw this thread, and figured Darryl swore off HK pistols and would be only carrying a wheel gun for the foreseeable future.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Don't be dissing round guns.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    It's a 40-page short story. I'll loan you a copy.
    Also a pair of novels, AmazonSmile: The Weapon Shops of Isher eBook: A. E. van Vogt: Kindle Store and AmazonSmile: The Weapon Makers (Isher Book 2) eBook: A. E. van Vogt: Books
    (Links go to Kindle formats.) Written in the 40s, in what I cant help think of as "pulp space opera style."

As for me, I proclaimed on the blog the other day that "I identify as a Grouchy American, and I'm fed up with all you Smilists demanding that I adopt your lifestyle!"
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

So do I get bonus points for being an Immigrant-Armed-American?? Oh wait I came here legally so I guess I'm not as special as I thought.

Depends on where you came from.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List