Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I have joined the special victim class

Damn Well Done!

I had an epiphany yesterday that the means to success to get what you want in America today is to be a special victim class. The plight of the Armed-American as a victim of bigotry is a means to help people understand the 2nd Amendment on what it means in a manner that has been successful for other groups. I am actually thankful for the gay community showing the way as to how to get what you want and what strategies work. The idea that "we just want to be treated like everyone else" has gone farther than the parades and in your face public displays of out of the mainstream activities that really turned the public and voters off. Heck,they got SCOTUS to make a "Compassion" decision instead of a "Constitutional" decision. There is much to be learned from others success.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Good stuff!!!

However I will be accused of being a naysayer when I say - the other side won't see it this way.
    Agreed. You just painted a bullseye on your chest, DB.

And I say that in a non-critical manner. Kudoes for having the brass to do it.

Liked
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

I read the title and thought you had a birthday which put you in the special victim class of being an elderly person. My bad.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Great post. We'll see how many "friends" I weed out by sharing it.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by 1slow View Post
    Simply brilliant.
    Ever read "The Weapon Shops of Isher" by A.E. vanVogt ? I have not thought about that SF book in 30 years but your post brought it to mind.
    I have. Tis' an excellent story.

Quote Originally Posted by 1slow View Post
    Simply brilliant.
    Ever read "The Weapon Shops of Isher" by A.E. vanVogt ? I have not thought about that SF book in 30 years but your post brought it to mind.
    No I haven't. Might put it on the list.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Shared.... Because EPIC.
    Time flies when you throw your watch.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    No I haven't. Might put it on the list.
    It's a 40-page short story. I'll loan you a copy.

User Tag List