Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Gripforce Adaptors

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Strange for me in think the GFA caused more issues than it solved.
    Me too, but I'd like to try the new slim version.

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    Me too, but I'd like to try the new slim version.
    Haven't pulled the trigger on one yet but I like the idea, much like I still think the regular GFA is great for some people, just not me.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

There is better trigger reach with the new GFA. The GFA makes a Glock points better for me, and protects the inside of my knuckle on the thumb, but I agree with Tom's comment on reach being an issue. Worst combo being a gen 3 with originl GFA. Trigger reach is a non-issue on an M&P for me.

Actually... I just popped one back on my dryfire G19 and I think my conscious efforts with more finger in dry fire might make the issue less prevalent with the GFA added. Will have to revisit it at the range one of these days.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Got my new GFA in the mail today and promptly installed it on my primary Glock 17. I like the fact this variant doesn't tear up my hand. Much preferred to the older version.

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    Got my new GFA in the mail today and promptly installed it on my primary Glock 17. I like the fact this variant doesn't tear up my hand. Much preferred to the older version.
    +1. I like the length of the old ones though. I also wish they were a tad easier to install. I almost flung my G17 out the window out of frustration.
    "A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

I've installed several dozen GFA's, they took between 30-60 sec each to install...

Quote Originally Posted by F-Trooper05 View Post
    +1. I like the length of the old ones though. I also wish they were a tad easier to install. I almost flung my G17 out the window out of frustration.
    I thought it was me, the 3 originals -easy on.

The new style-wow.....

But I like it

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    I've installed several dozen GFA's, they took between 30-60 sec each to install...
    That's about the time it took today.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I'll send you guys my next one then.
    "A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

User Tag List