Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: True Detective Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    I would like to see W. Earl Brown's character, Dixon, pull himself out of the bottle and gouge out a few more eye balls.
    Or impale someone on a mounted buck's antlers......

Quote Originally Posted by PSBT4117 View Post
    Or impale someone on a mounted buck's antlers......
    Wonder if he has any Chinese acquaintances who keep pigs.
    "I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters."

Frank Lloyd Wright

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    I'm getting tired of Cop TV where every cop is a drunk or has ruined marriage and a fucked up family.
    BTW I suspect that shotgun assignation was a set up by Vince's Character. Why insist that the house must be visited tonight?
    It's a possibility.

He did mention wanting to get out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasage View Post
    It's a possibility.

He did mention wanting to get out of the game.
    And there was that limo with your standard-issue thug/driver/observer, sitting behind the wheel, parked across the street when old Ray got out at the address he had been given. Ray wasn't half (or completely) in the bag, so one wonders why he didn't notice it?

On second thought, perhaps that was the original killer; he had a big gunboat ride of some sort.

I dunno; a load of shot to the back from 20 feet, and another load to the stomach at contact distance? Unless they show it was less-lethal munition (beanbag or whatever), old Ray would be done. And even if he did survive, he would be out for months recuperating.

Guess we'll see, but I think it is rather evident that house is the original crime scene; the video set-up should yield some clues for knife-bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    FWIW, as a Deadwood fan, I would like to see W. Earl Brown's character, Dixon, pull himself out of the bottle and gouge out a few more eye balls.
    Ha. I thought I knew that guy from somewhere. Yeah, Deadwood was outstanding. Jericho was another one that went away too soon.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    On second thought, perhaps that was the original killer; he had a big gunboat ride of some sort.
    There was also that big bird mask thing the shooter was wearing, which was on the seat of the car the body was transported in.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    There was also that big bird mask thing the shooter was wearing, which was on the seat of the car the body was transported in.
    Missed that. So, there you go.

I dunno; a load of shot to the back from 20 feet, and another load to the stomach at contact distance? Unless they show it was less-lethal munition (beanbag or whatever), old Ray would be done.
    When we recorded Ballers, it caught the last couple of minutes of TD right when the shooting starts and FWIW, considering the realistic special effects available, there were no squibs, fake blood spay or splatter, nothing.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Missed that. So, there you go.

Almost certain the shooter is the guy who dumped the body in ep 1

So far all of the best scenes are when two of the three cops are in the car talking. My latest fave: "Is that a f!@#ing E-cigarette?", and Ami's look at Paul after that line is delivered.

User Tag List