Page 86 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    Were you looking at the subtotal by chance? Right below that line, it should show the discount; it's working for me.
    I tried again and it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    50% off on 9x19, .357 Sig, .40 S&W and .45 ACP (230-grain standard velocity and +P). I just ordered some .45, and their website was acting kinda weird, so it might take a while.
    Damn... I don't think I can resist at that price!

I have been buying all my ammo from targetsportsusa for the past several years and have been very happy with their service.

So order with confidence. The 50% off sale is awesome.

No deals out there. SGAmmo has shut down their website until they catch up and Target Sports is saying a 10 day delay on orders already placed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nesbitt View Post
    No deals out there. SGAmmo has shut down their website until they catch up and Target Sports is saying a 10 day delay on orders already placed.
    Holy shit. Not only are there no deals out there, but the prices got jacked up!
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Jay585 View Post
    Here we go again .....

Quote Originally Posted by Jay585 View Post
    Placed my order with TS last Wednesday it was shipped today. Price was up $70. on Friday from what I purchased 48 hours before. S&B 150gr. 9mm case/ Rem Tac-8 buckshot.

Quote Originally Posted by $teve View Post
    Placed my order with TS last Wednesday it was shipped today. Price was up $70. on Friday from what I purchased 48 hours before. S&B 150gr. 9mm case/ Rem Tac-8 buckshot.
    Damn... Kinda wish I bought more ammo now...

glad I'm still sitting pretty.
    and holy shit... sgammo really IS shut down for taking orders for now. That's fucking nuts. That didn't happen during odumbasses term for any reason, including sandy hook!
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

I saw that about SGA earlier, crazy. I'm glad I jumped on some more from TS last week, though they had already raised prices a bit which was frustrating. As long as it gets here though. Hopefully this doesn't last long.

User Tag List