Page 85 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Okay- so how do I know I’m getting a $50 gift card, then?

ETA- sent a message to TargetSports. But they’re closed now, so I’ll wait for reply tomorrow, unless someone here can help me understand how it works.
    So they never did send me the gift card without an inquiry on my part. I called in and spoke to customer service, and they passed the word along to send it. The gift card comes in the form of an email. It says they apply it to your account, but you also have to enter the alphanumeric code from the email for it to work.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by frozentundra View Post
    So they never did send me the gift card without an inquiry on my part. I called in and spoke to customer service, and they passed the word along to send it. The gift card comes in the form of an email. It says they apply it to your account, but you also have to enter the alphanumeric code from the email for it to work.
    Thank you- I’ll call today and accomplish that, then.
    Seems like it should work smoother then that...

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Thank you- I’ll call today and accomplish that, then.
    Seems like it should work smoother then that...
    Yes, it seems silly.

Also, for anybody who is curious, when you apply the code for the gift card in your cart, you get no indication that it has been successfully applied to your order until after you go to checkout.

It's all worth it, though. I just purchased 100 rounds of P9HST2 for $29 delivered after the prime discount and gift card.

For what it's worth, I got my gift card a day later with no additional action on my part.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Site Supporter
    Cabela's has a pretty decent deal on Blazer Brass 115's. $8.79 box, plus mil discount, if that applies. About the same price as buying it from the web.

Their Herter's brand is also on some sort of special, too. Like $17.49/100, might be a tick less on a half case.

Sale runs until 3/11, if I remember right.

Speaking of Herter's. Anyone know who's loading it for them now? It was S&B, but the boxes changed, and it now says "made in USA" and the head stamps are a *USA*. It chronoed on the warm side compared to a number of other loads I've shot.

Site Supporter

Target Sports At It Again - HST This Time

50% off on 9x19, .357 Sig, .40 S&W and .45 ACP (230-grain standard velocity and +P). I just ordered some .45, and their website was acting kinda weird, so it might take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    50% off on 9x19, .357 Sig, .40 S&W and .45 ACP (230-grain standard velocity and +P). I just ordered some .45, and their website was acting kinda weird, so it might take a while.
    Where?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    Where?
    Here. You add the ammo to your cart and the price reduction is done there.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    I put 2 cases of HST 124+P in my cart and it showed $1600 so I emptied my cart.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    I put 2 cases of HST 124+P in my cart and it showed $1600 so I emptied my cart.
    Were you looking at the subtotal by chance? Right below that line, it should show the discount; it's working for me.

User Tag List