Page 83 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    That link brings up the website generally for me, but nothing special. Everyone else is getting deals and pricing bargains. What am I doing wrong?
    Go to the caliber you want and choose the 50-round box (or case) of Gold Dot you’re interested in and put it in the cart. If it’s one of the ones on sale the price in the cart will be 50% off.

Thanks bro. This usually works, but this time I was adding to cart and getting the full price option. Eventually settled on correct version. Thanks for confirming it was not a bridge too far.

Back to full price.

Target sports USA has 50 round LE boxes of HST for 50% off.

Valid until 2/8, no code needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I'm a tactical operator and Instructor and also retired military."

-read on another forum

Site Supporter
    I ordered some Scorpio 124 gr 9mm FMJ from AIMSurplus tonight. Price was $8.25 per 50 round box plus shipping. Prices seem to have edged back up over the past couple of months. I've never heard of Scorpio before, but it appears to be a Czech brand. Hopefully it's decent ammo.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    I ordered some Scorpio 124 gr 9mm FMJ from AIMSurplus tonight. Price was $8.25 per 50 round box plus shipping. Prices seem to have edged back up over the past couple of months. I've never heard of Scorpio before, but it appears to be a Czech brand. Hopefully it's decent ammo.
    S&G listed this ammo on their website this past week as well. I shot 50 rounds of it through my 19.5 this afternoon, and it seems like good ammo. Ejection was excellent. Most empties landed about 10 feet from the gun at 3:00 to 4:00. I was only shooting from seven yard today, and frankly, I'm not a good enough shot to give any meaningful information on accuracy. As of this evening, Scorpio is going on my preferred ammo list.

EDIT: Also, the ammo is packed in very small boxes, like S&B uses. I much prefer the smaller boxes since they don't take up as much space in my bag.

TargetSportsUSA is offering a $50 gift card if you sign up for Prime and buy a case of Federal/CCI/Speer ammo. Seemed like a good excuse to try their Prime deal...

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    TargetSportsUSA is offering a $50 gift card if you sign up for Prime and buy a case of Federal/CCI/Speer ammo. Seemed like a good excuse to try their Prime deal...

So... have they already had the “first 500 customers”? I’m not seeing the offer.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    I’m very happy with Prime. I’m less happy with the small increase in lawman TMJ case pricing, but it’s still superior to elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    So... have they already had the “first 500 customers”? I’m not seeing the offer.
    I still see it. 381 remaining as of this post. Try this...

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...9dp-p-660.aspx
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

User Tag List