Page 63 of 260 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals!

Wonder what problem they are trying to solve with the redesign. I have had outstanding accuracy with AE9FP.
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Wonder what problem they are trying to solve with the redesign. I have had outstanding accuracy with AE9FP.
    Feed issues, especially with PCCs would be my guess. My Scorpion eats Lawman like a fat kid with cake but choked every other round on old style AE9FP as the OAL was just short enough that the bullet would get smashed into the side of the chamber mouth since it had more space to go “off course” after leaving the magazine. Haven’t tried the new style but I’d expect better results.

By eye-crometer in these photos the profile of that new AE looks identical to 147 HST

Also the one on the left has a marked roll crimp.

Quote Originally Posted by STI View Post
    By eye-crometer in these photos the profile of that new AE looks identical to 147 HST
    Putting them side by side the profile and length is very close. I do not have anything with me to measure them at the moment.

Site Supporter
    The new one on 5ne right looks just like the new coated 150 grain load.

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    $174.62/1000 if you have a Prime Ammo membership.

The rebate should be popping up any second. I just got a 5000 round order in...
    Thanks for the heads up. I just got Two cases for $392. That’s pretty good for 147gr.

here we go...
    https://gun.deals/product/federal-bl..._source=forums

FEDERAL BLACK LABEL 9MM LUGER 115gr 500rd - $89.99 shipped after code "NBM" ($69 after $20 MIR - Read description for details!)
    Your order ships as soon as the rebate goes live on 11/16/18. You will not be charged until the order ships. Pre-order Blazer Brass 500rds Black pack, 9mm Luger 115grain

now here's the real question: do I hold out for 124gr black label boxes? at the same price? with the same rebate?
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    Turns out I've got one box left of each (I usually buy Lawman for 147s). Old on the left, new on the right ]
    I noticed this on my last order. To me the new AE looks like the Lawman 147. The boxes are a different size and case is packed like Speer- 2 rows of ten instead of 4 of five.

64gr Federal 223 soft point

Palmetto strikes again.
    Federal 223 64gr SP Power-Shok Ammunition - 223L

$7.99 a box, free shipping on 10 boxes.
    $5 a box rebate from Federal, max $50.

Cheaper than M193 after the rebate.

User Tag List