Page 60 of 260 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals!

... soon. I predict Federal will do the same or similar promo for handgun ammo as last year. My credit card is waiting...
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    ... soon. I predict Federal will do the same or similar promo for handgun ammo as last year. My credit card is waiting...
    You have my attention.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I reckon unless you're looking at out of production closeouts that are going to be gone when they're gone and stock is getting low, buying much of anything non-necessary between now and Black Friday is likely to be foolish.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Taking a break from social media.

Federal FC

SG Ammo has 9 pellet standard and reduced recoil 00 for $149.50 a case w $16 shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    If you see that happen, could you tag / PM me? I picked up 3 cases because of that deal last year.
    Taking a break from social media.

If I do of course I would, but I'm willing to bet someone else will beat me to posting it.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Thanks, with insurance it is about $193 which is about $13 less than I recently paid SGAmmo and they have good prices.

Ammo rebate deals are coming. Brownells just put out these 500 round cases on preorder for $99.99, saying they'll be $79.99 after rebates start Nov. 16. Use code MDX for an additional $10 off and free shipping.

https://www.brownells.com/ammunition...rod123836.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    Ammo rebate deals are coming. Brownells just put out these 500 round cases on preorder for $99.99, saying they'll be $79.99 after rebates start Nov. 16. Use code MDX for an additional $10 off and free shipping.

https://www.brownells.com/ammunition...rod123836.aspx
    Unable to get AE several years ago I ordered 4 cases of Blazer and some of the rounds were very out of spec. You could look at an open box and see many of them at different lengths.
    Inspected every box and tossed all the short rounds so I will not order them again.
    Last edited by JBP55; 11-01-2018 at 05:30 PM.

User Tag List