Page 51 of 260 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by XXXsilverXXX View Post
    Yes sorry, SDLSHP1712 is the code, after the rebate comes into affect it will be about .35 per slug, which is amazing deal I think.
    Thanks for the code. I agree with you on how good the deal is. Several of the current Federal deals are great deals, actually. I just wish I had the money to buy enough American Eagle .223/5.56 ammo to max out the rebate like I'm doing with the 9mm ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Thanks for the code. I agree with you on how good the deal is. Several of the current Federal deals are great deals, actually. I just wish I had the money to buy enough American Eagle .223/5.56 ammo to max out the rebate like I'm doing with the 9mm ammo.
    I have a gut feeling the end of the year/ beginning of next year will have some better rebates for 9mm & 5.56...

PSA has 5 8 rd M&P Shield mags and 5 boxes of Win 9mm 124gr for $100 with free shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatypo

Almost by accident the other day I found Federal 9mm aluminum case ammo for $17.69 per 100 rnd box at Walmart. If it works as well as the Independence aluminum I have been shooting this will be great.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    Almost by accident the other day I found Federal 9mm aluminum case ammo for $17.69 per 100 rnd box at Walmart. If it works as well as the Independence aluminum I have been shooting this will be great.
    I've had no issues with this ammo and I went through about 4 cases worth during the last ammo crunch because our local WallyWorlds just kept getting it for cheap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well that's good news. I just ran through 100 rnds w/o problems.

Yesterday I bought 200 rounds of Winchester 115 gr. 9mm at Meijers for $39.99.

It came in the form of 2 boxes, each of which contained 100 loose rounds. The boxes were white for whatever that means.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    You can get brass case for the same price, after adding most locations' sales tax to the Walmart price, from Brownell's right now. Look up the deal on gun.deals.

Also, for those still using .40 for defense, this is hard to beat:

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...b-p-55007.aspx
    Last edited by OlongJohnson; 10-28-2017 at 12:40 PM.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    Remington LE/Military training ammo, brass cased 9mm FMJ $154.99 per 1,000 with code "DO171030" at Natchez.

https://www.natchezss.com/remington-...s-1000-ct.html

I'm unfamiliar with the pricing on .45 ACP but would it be better to take advantage of Federal's rebate buying this instead of 9mm? .22cpr for 230gr .45 seems like a darn good deal to me.

https://www.brownells.com/ammunition...ampaign=Itwine

User Tag List