Page 49 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals!

Just how fast do rebates go in? I'm quite skeptical about doing any rebates considering Beretta still hasn't contacted me about my PX4 CC rebate. If I'm able to get a rebate on Federal, I'll absolutely buy 4,000 rounds right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    Just how fast do rebates go in? I'm quite skeptical about doing any rebates considering Beretta still hasn't contacted me about my PX4 CC rebate. If I'm able to get a rebate on Federal, I'll absolutely buy 4,000 rounds right now.
    Here is the link to the rebate form at Federal's website. PF won't let me upload because of file size. It says 6-8 weeks and requires you to cut the UPC code off of each box.
    https://www.federalpremium.com/downl...upon_web_f.pdf

there is also a rebate on American Eagle 5.56 x 45 55gn and 62gn .05 per round up to 8000 rounds $400 max.
    https://www.federalpremium.com/downl...romo_web_f.pdf

Here is a great article by @Sterling Archer on finding ammo deals online via direct notification by parameters you set. https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post637315
    Last edited by UNK; 10-13-2017 at 02:45 AM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Here is the link to the rebate form at Federal's website. PF won't let me upload because of file size. It says 6-8 weeks and requires you to cut the UPC code off of each box.
    You can't just cut the upc off the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    You can't just cut the upc off the case?
    Direction state specifically each box. Remington is the same way. I bought a bag of rubber bands and put one around each box so the plastic
    Bullet tray doesn't fall out when handling or transport. Follow the directions exactly or u won't get ur rebate and once the upc codes are shipped that's it game over. Don't ask me how I know.
    I further recommend sending in your paperwork with a proof of delivery required and make copies of everything.
    Last edited by UNK; 10-13-2017 at 09:36 AM.

Direction state specifically each box. Remington is the same way. I bought a bag of rubber bands and put one around each box so the plastic
    Bullet tray doesn't fall out when handling or transport. Follow the directions exactly or u won't get ur rebate and once the upc codes are shipped that's it game over. Don't ask me how I know.
    I further recommend sending in your paperwork with a proof of delivery required and make copies of everything.
    All of these hoops, (and I've been there, done that in the past), are precisely why I don't bother.

If you want me to buy because of the lure of a discount, provide it up front at the time of purchase, or deal with the fact that someone else will be getting my business if your ammo is not something I "need" specifically.

These games are tiresome and insulting at best.
    Last edited by blues; 10-13-2017 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    All of these hoops, (and I've been there, done that in the past), are precisely why I don't bother.

If you want me to buy because of the lure of a discount, provide it up front at the time of purchase, or deal with the fact that someone else will be getting my business if your ammo is not something I "need" specifically.

This, I recently purchased some 147gr. American Eagle but chose not to jump through hoops for the rebate.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    This, I recently purchased some 147gr. American Eagle but chose not to jump through hoops for the rebate.
    Nice monthly budget you guys have. For me the hassles are minimal and ill save money. I made a mistake in the past learned from it and drive on.
    It gives me great pleasure to give in return when I can to the forum.
    Last edited by UNK; 10-13-2017 at 11:23 AM.

Nice monthly budget you guys have. For me the hassles are minimal and ill save money. I made a mistake in the past learned from it and drive on.
    It gives me great pleasure to give in return when I can to the forum.
    Why are you taking it personally? We simply choose not to jump through the hoops. Nobody said they were offended by any one else's choices and never suggested that folks shouldn't alert others to deals. And making assumptions about other folks' budget or lack thereof is totally unnecessary imho.

Wasn't too long ago I think I contributed to a topic that was of some assistance to you. I think most of us here try to be helpful when we can.

Has anyone gotten their Federal rebate money yet? I'm buying a case from Brownell's every payday until I max out the household $200 limit. If the rebate works out, I can pretend the $200 savings helps offset the cost of the Colt Trooper I just ordered. If it doesn't, then I'm getting American Eagle for about $190/case which still isn't bad. I'd just feel worse about my frivolous spending.

I've didn't even think of reusing the boxes to hold the ammo after cutting of the UPC codes. I've just been pouring it into ammo cans. I'm now out of empty 30cal ones so my next two cases, one of which I ordered this morning, will be sharing a 50cal can.

Why are you taking it personally? We simply choose not to jump through the hoops. Nobody said they were offended by any one else's choices and never suggested that folks shouldn't alert others to deals. And making assumptions about other folks' budget or lack thereof is totally unnecessary imho.

Wasn't too long ago I think I contributed to a topic that was of some assistance to you. I think most of us here try to be helpful when we can.
    I sent a PM apologizing to UNK for overreacting in my reply. I'm a little under the weather today and it's turned me into a cranky old bastard. I'll do better tomorrow.

User Tag List