Page 48 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals!

Looks like Brownells raised their price today. The initial cost of a case is now $230. The code H7L still works to get you $20 off and free shipping. Palmetto State Armory is showing out of stock at the moment. I wonder how much of that is due to people panic buying after the Vegas incident

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Looks like Brownells raised their price today. The initial cost of a case is now $230. The code H7L still works to get you $20 off and free shipping. Palmetto State Armory is showing out of stock at the moment. I wonder how much of that is due to people panic buying after the Vegas incident

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I already saw SGAmmo jack prices on some of their ammo 30 dollars overnight. I used to love buying from them but that kinda pissed me off.

Brownell's raised prices on several potential deals I was eyeing. And the Palmetto American Eagle 9 disappeared literally while I was checking out. IMO certainly related to the Vegas shooting. What did SGAmmo gouge on? I opted to buy some 40 and 45 instead.

Speer 115,124,147 cleanfire 9mm. I really like the cleanfire stuff. Overnight the 115 disappeared and the other 2 got the price bump.

Brownell's has dropped the price down to $209.99. After the code and rebate, that comes out to $142.50. It's not as good as the original price but it's still pretty damn good.

Brownells had 1¢ (no $ min.) shipping a week ago Mon, 24hrs only, hope they bring it back as I need to place another order.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 10-03-2017 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Just ran 100 rounds of this through my GP. Very, very dirty. But accurate.
    Agreed. Out of my S&W 442 the clouds were impressive. The recoil impulse wasn't dramatically different than the 158gr stuff from FM I've been using (FM38F158R). It probably won't do much good for my FiL, sadly.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Given the state of the congress and presidency, I don't think this mini-panic will last very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Given the state of the congress and presidency, I don't think this mini-panic will last very long.
    Let's hope not. I'm stacking my christmas gun money high and deep right now, in preparation for some serious festivities. I'd prefer NOT to be in the middle of a policy shit sandwich, with the resultant pricing pressures in the wrong direction (for me.)
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

https://www.natchezss.com/american-e...paign=48247-NA

American Eagle 115gn 9mm $131.61 after rebate and code PO171009 1000rd count
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

User Tag List