Page 44 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    2k s&b 9mm ordered from sgammo.

Found out that my bank has sgammo on some kind of fraud list and I had to call and tell them I'd be ordering and around the price.

Interesting...
    That is interesting. I've ordered a ton of ammo from them and never had a single problem. They ship really fast, too. But living down here in Baja Oklahoma, they do not have to drive as far.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    That is interesting. I've ordered a ton of ammo from them and never had a single problem. They ship really fast, too. But living down here in Baja Oklahoma, they do not have to drive as far.
    I remember having an issue with a credit card a year or two back right after placing an order with them. (I hadn't used that card with any other vendor during the time frame involved.) I wrote them to ask if they had any inside info into any problems but they insisted it could have nothing to do with them. That said, despite my asking, the credit card company never shared with me where the problem was and simply issued a replacement card with a new number.

I've had several orders with them since without issue.
    Last edited by blues; 07-28-2017 at 08:08 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I dunno, just passing on what I was told by my bank.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I dunno, just passing on what I was told by my bank.
    Oh, I believe you.

There are two kinds of credit card processing companies. Those who have been breached, and those who have not figured out they have been breached.

Oh, I believe you.

There are two kinds of credit card processing companies. Those who have been breached, and those who have not figured out they have been breached.
    Clearly, and since the one I am using has 80+% police customers I would wager on the safe than sorry route.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I haven't sent in a rebate in many years. You want my business? Give the rebate up front. (Or put the item on sale. Same difference.)

The one time I actually considered doing one of these Federal rebates, (as I had a lot on hand), when I submitted the bar code online it said it wasn't part of the rebate yet it was included in an ad. I just can't be bothered to jump through the hoops.
    This..

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by modrecoil View Post
    Did you find it to be hotter or snappier than other 124 NATO loads?
    Quote Originally Posted by TYR View Post
    Subjectively, nope. However, this is the only ammo that I've shot so far from the PX4 (it was brand new), so I need a better baseline of comparison.
    Ran this stuff yesterday on drills from 3 to 25 yards. Very nice. Clean, accurate, no failures. P320c seems to really like it. Not sure but I think there's more felt recoil with the 115 Magtech. Thanks for the recommendation. Ordered two more cases.
    Last edited by modrecoil; 08-04-2017 at 08:14 AM.

Swerving back to TargetSports

Placed my 1st order (yeah I knowz) w/ TSports, needed some CCI mini-mag for a steel match & digging their promptness in shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    digging their promptness in shipping.
    Really? Hmmph, I need to get on Target Sports then.

I bought a "prime" membership then ordered two cases of Fed 9mm (one shipped to my house, and the other to my parent's). Shipping label created 7/31 and still waiting for pickup. In addition to the shipping delay, when I ordered the second case of ammo, it was $17 higher than my first order, which was really strange. An email fixed that, but still...
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Jay585 View Post
    Really? Hmmph, I need to get on Target Sports then.

I bought a "prime" membership then ordered two cases of Fed 9mm (one shipped to my house, and the other to my parent's). Shipping label created 7/31 and still waiting for pickup. In addition to the shipping delay, when I ordered the second case of ammo, it was $17 higher than my first order, which was really strange. An email fixed that, but still...
    Jay what vendor is this with?

User Tag List