Page 218 of 260 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2595

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    Right before the madness hit, I bought a half case of it. I’ve got seven plus boxes left after a couple of “burn through the year’s carry ammo” cycles in two different guns. Hopefully I’m good until the prices come back down some more (if they do).
    Just curious,.. What would you consider a reasonable price for Federal HST’s to come down to? (…taking into consideration that prices prolly won’t ever get back to pre pandemic.) 🤷*♂️

Recently, I managed to snag a couple hundred rounds of 124 HST @$35 per bx of 50 with free shipping. That was the best price I’ve seen since I started shooting 2 years ago,.. My Last two orders of 200-250 rounds of 147 HST were $40 a box shipped. Also better than most places selling @ $50-$60, I’ve even seen $70 for a bx of 50.

I’m Currently sitting on about 850 rounds of 9mm SD ammo. (200 rounds of that are Speer GD 124)

Site Supporter
    I think $30-35 is about as good as it’s going to get.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    The US made "Geco" 115 grain FMJ ammunition I received have a "JAG" head stamp (which I've never seen before). I maintain my prior comments that this ammunition is snappier and dirty compared to the Norma (or Swiss origin Geco) I've used in the past.
    Further to my last post on this, AmmoShop has confirmed that this ammunition is part of the recall. I'll note that besides my earlier comments, I also experienced one malfunction (FTRB with a Staccato P) during the one range session I used this ammunition. It did not leave a positive impression and I had already resolved not to purchase any more; AmmoShop has already sent me a shipping label to return it.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Blazer Brass 115 $14.75 / 50

https://www.buckinghorseoutpost.com/product/cci-5200/

Add 10 boxes then use code HD5200 at checkout. Came to $147.50 w/ no tax and free shipping to me, YMMV. Discount seems to max at 10 boxes but I guess you could place multiple orders. I've never ordered from here so I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentFix View Post

Add 10 boxes then use code HD5200 at checkout. Came to $147.50 w/ no tax and free shipping to me, YMMV. Discount seems to max at 10 boxes but I guess you could place multiple orders. I've never ordered from here so I didn't.
    BHO is reliable. I've placed several orders with them; never a problem.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    BHO is reliable. I've placed several orders with them; never a problem.
    They also happen to have 147 gr HST’s in stock.

Probably works out the same price with the free shipping if you buy above $125.

https://www.buckinghorseoutpost.com/...ederal-p9hst2/
    God Bless,

Brandon

Thanks for the heads up on this! I just got some 124 gr Gold Dot +p from this outfit last week with zero issues.

Thanks!

I ordered ten boxes and it came to $147.50 delivered for me also. I just hope that I'm at home when they deliver. They use FedEx with an adult signature required.

Federal LE133 & 132 available at Bone Frog Gun Club

I got an email from Bone Frog Gun Club advertising LE 133 for $250 for 250 rds. That is the 8 pellet load. With shipping and tax it came to $301. I went to the site and saw they also have 132 for $300/case.

Quote Originally Posted by O4L View Post
    Thanks!

I ordered ten boxes and it came to $147.50 delivered for me also. I just hope that I'm at home when they deliver. They use FedEx with an adult signature required.
    I got mine in on Friday. It was originally scheduled for Thursday but it updated to Friday on tracking.

Delivery guy knocked on door but didn't wait. I had to holler at him as he was running back to his truck. He brought the package back and asked for signature.

User Tag List