Page 217 of 260 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2594

Thread: Ammo deals!

Site Supporter
    The local Cabelas was super stocked with ammo. All kinds of 9mm and 40 SW. Generic target 9mm of different brands. Sig, HST, Hydra-Shok HP in both calibers. Lots of 223 and 308. Lots of 22 LR of different flavors. Did I happen to come in on the delivery day or is it a change? Dunno. Bought some 9, 22LR for match use. Some HST just because.

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post
    Saw this and passing it along. Never used GECO ammo before.

https://www.ammoshoponline.com/shop/...free-shipping/
    Just an FYI for anyone else who bought off this deal, just got the below email from ammoshoponline. I saw in another thread that someone had a squib with this ammo so that might be the concern.

WARNING: IMPORTANT RECALL NOTICE REGARDING CERTAIN 9MM AMMUNITION

RUAG Ammotec USA, Inc. is issuing a voluntary recall of specific SKUs/articles and corresponding Lot numbers of 9mm ammunition identified below, due to possible performance inconsistencies in a small percentage of the ammunition.

DANGER: STOP USING YOUR 9MM AMMUNITION IMMEDIATELY UNTIL IT HAS BEEN DETERMINED WHETHER YOUR AMMUNITION FALLS WITHIN THE BELOW SKU/ARTICLE/LOT NUMBER LIST. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION COULD RESULT IN DAMAGE TO YOUR FIREARM AND/OR INJURY

POTENTIALLY AFFECTED SKU/LOT NUMBERS
    GECO 202200025 - Lot No: SAV22D0052, SAV22D0053, SAV22D0054, SAV22D0055, SAVD0056, SAVD0057, SAVD0058, SAVD0059, SAVD0060
    GECO 202200020 - Lot No: SAV22D0085, SAV22D0086
    Norma 911550050 - Lot No: SAV22C0024, SAV22C0025
    Norma 912450050 - Lot No: SAV22C0037, SAV22C0038, SAV22C0039, SAV22C0040, SAV22C0041
    GECO 270840050 - Lot No: SAV22C0030, SAV22C0033

DESCRIPTION OF ISSUE
    Through its quality control efforts, RUAG has identified possible crimping irregularities in a small number of rounds within the ammunition SKUs/Lots identified above that could allow the projectile to be seated further into the casing than intended. Continued use of the potentially affected ammunition could impact safe firearm performance leading to property damage and/or injury.

This issue could affect a small percentage of ammunition within the SKUs/Lots identified in the chart above.

If you are uncertain as to whether your ammunition falls with the potentially impacted SKU/Lot numbers, or if you have any additional questions concerning this notification or need assistance with these instructions, please contact a RUAG Customer Service Representative by email: sales@ammoshoponline.com or phone: (912) 342-2272. For more information about this notice, you call also visit Ammoshoponline.com

HOW TO DETERMINE THE SKU/LOT NUMBER FOR YOUR AMMUNITION
    The SKU and/or Lot number for your ammunition is located on the packaging as follows:

WHAT TO DO IF YOUR AMMUNITION IS AFFECTED
    Once you have determined, based on its SKU/Article/Lot number, that your ammunition is one of the affected products, please sumit a return request by email: Sales@ammotshoponline or by phone: (912)342-2272 to receive pre-paid shipping label.Once your ammunition is returned, we will refund your full purchase price for the subject ammunition through your original payment method and provide a discount code for 20% off your next purchase at Ammoshoponline.com ("Discount Code"). The Discount Code is valid until July 31, 2022.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by D-der View Post
    https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...9dp-p-660.aspx

It was time to restock...
    Not a steal but by today's standards,
    a decent deal, $350 case insured and delivered.
    Just cause...
    Target Sports took a little hit up thread,
    My order was made and delivered in less
    Than 48hrs
    YMMV

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by VT1032 View Post
    Just an FYI for anyone else who bought off this deal, just got the below email from ammoshoponline. I saw in another thread that someone had a squib with this ammo so that might be the concern.

WARNING: IMPORTANT RECALL NOTICE REGARDING CERTAIN 9MM AMMUNITION

RUAG Ammotec USA, Inc. is issuing a voluntary recall of specific SKUs/articles and corresponding Lot numbers of 9mm ammunition identified below, due to possible performance inconsistencies in a small percentage of the ammunition.

DANGER: STOP USING YOUR 9MM AMMUNITION IMMEDIATELY UNTIL IT HAS BEEN DETERMINED WHETHER YOUR AMMUNITION FALLS WITHIN THE BELOW SKU/ARTICLE/LOT NUMBER LIST. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION COULD RESULT IN DAMAGE TO YOUR FIREARM AND/OR INJURY

POTENTIALLY AFFECTED SKU/LOT NUMBERS
    GECO 202200025 - Lot No: SAV22D0052, SAV22D0053, SAV22D0054, SAV22D0055, SAVD0056, SAVD0057, SAVD0058, SAVD0059, SAVD0060
    GECO 202200020 - Lot No: SAV22D0085, SAV22D0086
    Norma 911550050 - Lot No: SAV22C0024, SAV22C0025
    Norma 912450050 - Lot No: SAV22C0037, SAV22C0038, SAV22C0039, SAV22C0040, SAV22C0041
    GECO 270840050 - Lot No: SAV22C0030, SAV22C0033

DESCRIPTION OF ISSUE
    Through its quality control efforts, RUAG has identified possible crimping irregularities in a small number of rounds within the ammunition SKUs/Lots identified above that could allow the projectile to be seated further into the casing than intended. Continued use of the potentially affected ammunition could impact safe firearm performance leading to property damage and/or injury.

This issue could affect a small percentage of ammunition within the SKUs/Lots identified in the chart above.

If you are uncertain as to whether your ammunition falls with the potentially impacted SKU/Lot numbers, or if you have any additional questions concerning this notification or need assistance with these instructions, please contact a RUAG Customer Service Representative by email: sales@ammoshoponline.com or phone: (912) 342-2272. For more information about this notice, you call also visit Ammoshoponline.com

HOW TO DETERMINE THE SKU/LOT NUMBER FOR YOUR AMMUNITION
    The SKU and/or Lot number for your ammunition is located on the packaging as follows:

WHAT TO DO IF YOUR AMMUNITION IS AFFECTED
    Once you have determined, based on its SKU/Article/Lot number, that your ammunition is one of the affected products, please sumit a return request by email: Sales@ammotshoponline or by phone: (912)342-2272 to receive pre-paid shipping label.Once your ammunition is returned, we will refund your full purchase price for the subject ammunition through your original payment method and provide a discount code for 20% off your next purchase at Ammoshoponline.com ("Discount Code"). The Discount Code is valid until July 31, 2022.
    Hmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I'm hesistant on Geco, as I've seen issues with the crimp in .380, .38 SPL, and .357 mag.

The .380 still had flare and led to failures to go into battery. Ran it all through a crimp die and it's been 100 percent.

The .38 SPL and .357 Mag have no crimp. Not worried with the .38 (bought a couple cases just before plandemic), but wouldn't want to run it in .357.

Haven't bought any 9mm Geco. I overbought 9mm ball in the Trump years, so I still haven't needed to buy any at pandemic prices.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

@OlongJohnson Thanks for posting this information!!!

Im actually concerned that I DIDN’T get an email! I have over 2000 rounds of the Norma red bx 9mm which I’ve purchased recently in the past 4-5 months. That is on top of the 1k of loose Geco batch that the squib round came from,…. Now I’ve returned appx 500-600 rounds of that Geco ammunition & AMMOSHOP has refunded my full purchase price,.. but not a single mention was made of a Recall in any of our email communications, and I certainly haven't been offered any 20% discount code. 🤷*♂️

I don’t see any notice of this recall on their website either.
    (…just occurred to me to go & check my spam folder to see if notification wound up in there!) 🤷*♂️🤣

-edit-
    Yup,.. Spam filter got me!!!
    Now I gotta go & check all my ammo. 🤬😡
    (…still no discount code tho!) 😢
    Last edited by Chomps; 05-27-2022 at 06:37 AM.

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by T Smith View Post
    Target Sports has Federal 147gr in stock. https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...t2-p-3547.aspx
    I just bought 200 rounds - awesome recommendation!
    God Bless,

Brandon

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomps View Post
    [MENTION=11419]
    (…still no discount code tho!) 😢
    From the post above...

...we will refund your full purchase price for the subject ammunition through your original payment method and provide a discount code for 20% off your next purchase at Ammoshoponline.com ("Discount Code"). The Discount Code is valid until July 31, 2022.
    I was about to order some 5.56, and for shits-n-giggles I entered "Discount Code into the coupon code box...it deducted 20% off my shopping cart.

edit to add: I got greedy and tried to add a few more boxes to my order...when I updated my cart it won't accept the code now.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    I just bought 200 rounds - awesome recommendation!
    My bullets arrived. This is the most HST’s I’ve ever had NIB.

I feel like Scrooge McDuck right now. Immediately locked them in the safe.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Site Supporter
    Right before the madness hit, I bought a half case of it. I’ve got seven plus boxes left after a couple of “burn through the year’s carry ammo” cycles in two different guns. Hopefully I’m good until the prices come back down some more (if they do).

User Tag List