Page 201 of 260 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Opened my email this morning about 6 AM and Midsouth sent me a notice they had CCI small rifle primers. Went to look and they were already gone. I don't need any but I think they were 0.07/1000 limit two. Maybe if you need SRP's that might be a source to post a notify me when.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Stand 1 Armory has reman'd 115g for $80/250rd ($320/1k). Shipping was about $20/1kI'm not sure if there's a limit, but I ordered 2k no problem.

It looks like they have 5.56, .40SW, .308, and a smattering of other stuff in stock too.
    David S.

Sale for today is 22 LR. That's a good price for the TAC22. It's a decent mid level standard velocity ammo. I rate it above CCI SV.

https://normashooting.com/product-ca...eid=74e0f0b58e

Looks like buy 2 bricks and get free shipping.

Thanks, just ordered 2 bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    I rate it above CCI SV.
    No kidding?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Natchez Shooters Supply has CCI 450s and BR-4s in stock. Limit 5000 primers per customer. 450s ended up $490 after shipping taxes, hazmat, tips, fees and gratuities.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    Sale for today is 22 LR. That's a good price for the TAC22. It's a decent mid level standard velocity ammo. I rate it above CCI SV.

https://normashooting.com/product-ca...eid=74e0f0b58e

Looks like buy 2 bricks and get free shipping.
    Done.

A friend of mine, who works in the industry and is very knowledgeable about distribution, told me that last week for the first time in a very long time the supply of ammo had reached a level that he expects prices for 1000 rounds of quality 9 mm to be back in the $300 range.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

$300 would be nice but $200 is where it was pre-riots. I still feel like we are being royally screwed. I keep hearing/seeing comments saying that all the ammo manufactures are cranking out all they possibly can. So they are selling more than they ever have and the price is at least 50% higher than it should be. I don't know where in the distribution chain the $ go but I suspect each stage adds their own part of the 50%.

Site Supporter
    We’ll eventually reach that point on the supply-demand continuum where supply exceeds demand again, and prices will come down. I doubt we’ll see $180/case 9x19 again, but my guess is that it’ll be not too far over $200.

Small pistol primers for $30/k again would be nice…
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

User Tag List