Page 196 of 260 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by Sauer Koch View Post
    At one point, they wouldn’t sell the 50-round HST/GD ammo to you unless you were LE/Mil. Now, it appears that has gone away?
    Not sure when things changed, but i have been buying the 50 round boxes for several years.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldherkpilot View Post
    Not sure when things changed, but i have been buying the 50 round boxes for several years.
    It’s been about 2-3yrs (?) I bought some 124/HST from them, and then sometime afterwards I was looking at buying more and saw a special note on the site about how you had to prove your LE status to buy the 50r HST/GD type ammo. I’m not sure why that stipulation was cancelled, but glad to see it, since they had good prices, and service.

Based on some comments here, I just received some AE/124 from Recoil Gun Works, it was my first time dealing with them. It shipped out pretty quick, not as quick as what SG always did, but that was pre CHINA VIRUS, so…

Site Supporter
    What are we thinking the future looks like? I’m sitting on a few thousand 9mm right now. Should I be ordering a case of HST while I can get it for 735 shipped and another case or two of practice ammo in the 38-50 cent range, or keep waiting? All the supply chain news has me nervous.

Natchez Shooters Supply has Blazer 9mm

Natchez has Blazer Aluminum cased 115 gr ball for $16/box and brass cased for $18. A case of brass came to $401 with tax shipped via FedEx.

Natchez has Blazer Aluminum cased 115 gr ball for $16/box and brass cased for $18. A case of brass came to $401 with tax shipped via FedEx.
    ...and a case of aluminum came to $360 shipped to NC. Thanks for the tip! I probably should have bought 3 or 4 cases.
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauer Koch View Post
    At one point, they wouldn’t sell the 50-round HST/GD ammo to you unless you were LE/Mil. Now, it appears that has gone away?
    For many years people in the know bought the “LE only “50 round boxes instead of the 20 or 25 round boxes Since the restriction was an administrative requirement from the manufacturer.

Maybe a year before the Covid madness hit CCI/Speer/federal Started cracking down on their dealers and distributors threatening to cut off their supply if they were selling 50 round boxes at the reduced rate to non-LE/GOV.

As far as I know the requirement is still in effect but they likely have bigger fish to fry at the moment.

Site Supporter
    Still can't find any 148gr Wadcutters for my J Frames anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Still can't find any 148gr Wadcutters for my J Frames anywhere.
    No one can.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

9mm prices slowly coming down. Now $16.50 per box and free shipping over $200. Anyone know the differences between the white and red boxes?

https://www.ammoshoponline.com/produ...gun/9mm-luger/

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    For many years people in the know bought the “LE only “50 round boxes instead of the 20 or 25 round boxes Since the restriction was an administrative requirement from the manufacturer.

Maybe a year before the Covid madness hit CCI/Speer/federal Started cracking down on their dealers and distributors threatening to cut off their supply if they were selling 50 round boxes at the reduced rate to non-LE/GOV.

As far as I know the requirement is still in effect but they likely have bigger fish to fry at the moment.
    Yes, I remember. My HST purchase from Bone Frog was probably a year before all that, and when I went back for more, that’s when it had gone into effect, and those of us ‘in the know’ were pissed that we could not get the 50-round boxes anymore!

That Norma ammo looks good, I may have to scoop up some of that; so nice to see prices where they are!

User Tag List