Page 19 of 260 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ldunnmobile View Post
    Yalls experience with Target Sports is unfortunate. I have numerous purchases with no trouble.
    Order placed after hours on 17-Nov. (electronic confirmation received ~immediately)
    Tracking number received on morning of 18-Nov.
    FedEx reported "picked up" at 4:15 PM on 19-Nov.
    Should be delivered today.... Hopefully what's in the box is what I ordered.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Federal HST 147 grain standard pressure is IN STOCK at SG Ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    FYI: Target Sports USA sucks! Ordered a week ago (7 days) "in stock" ammo and it still hasn't shipped. The customer service dept has nothing to say but sorry we're short handed. Save yourself the hassle and don't order from there.
    I had the same experience, they called on around the eighth day and said they could only send 1000 of the 2000 rds I had ordered and if i would care to substitute the back ordered ammo with something else. I asked how long it would be back ordered, she said 2 weeks ** or so **. I cancelled the order. It showed 2000rds in stock when I ordered it. Just a heads up what could happen on your order with them.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/produ...unds?a=1740026

Unless I'm misreading it, 1000 rounds of 9mm for 110 USD, plus S&H. Not sure if they do backorders, though, since it says "Expected availability: 1/25/2016".
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 01-05-2016 at 08:44 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post

Unless I'm misreading it, 1000 rounds of 9mm for 110 USD, plus S&H. Not sure if they do backorders, though, since it says "Expected availability: 1/25/2016".
    They took my order for 2K rounds. $19 shipping to me.
    Also used coupon code "RETAIL0116" for $13 discount (on order >$100).

Non-Member Price Summary

Merchandise: $219.98
    Coupon Code RETAIL0116 -$13.00
    Shipping & Handling: $18.99
    Package Protection: $0.99
    Total: $226.96
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    ^^^^ And... I immediately received a "Sold Out" notice...
    Looks like you need to wait until the expected availability date to order.

We are sorry for any inconvenience, but not all of the items from your order can be shipped.
    Below is the list of items that could not ship complete. All other items should have shipped or are shipping soon.

Description Quantity Ordered Quantity Available Quantity Sold Out Notes
    1000RD 9MM LUGER 115GR FMC 2 0 2 Sold Out

We have not charged your charge card for any of the above unavailable items.
    If you paid by money order or check for any sold out or restricted items, you will receive a refund check in a separate mailing.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Our Web site is automatically updated several times each day. We try to keep only available merchandise listed on our Web site. Therefore, if an item is on back-order or sold out it should not show up as being available to order, except on rare occasions. We really do value your business and we understand your frustration.

If you would like to verify the availability on a particular item, call our Order Desk at 1-800-888-3006 or our Customer Service Department at 1-800-888-5222 to help you.

Enjoy the Outdoors,

Customer Service

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post

Looks like a pre-order. They will likely take orders till they sell the inbound shipment. If you join their buyers club, you get 10% off plus free ground shipping - makes it worth putting a group order together.

And now link says page not found. Probably a mistake on their part?

A thousand rounds of 9mm for $110? That's somebody's reloads… or, as they like to say, "remanufactured ammunition".

Right; a turd by any other name.

The 9mm ammunition they currently have listed for sale can be found elsewhere for less money.

User Tag List