Page 18 of 260 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals!

I will pass on Aguila Ammunition.

FYI: Target Sports USA sucks! Ordered a week ago (7 days) "in stock" ammo and it still hasn't shipped. The customer service dept has nothing to say but sorry we're short handed. Save yourself the hassle and don't order from there.
    Last edited by 23JAZ; 11-20-2015 at 10:27 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    I will pass on Aguila Ammunition.
    Any particular issues ? I've had decent luck with it. Not as good as Lawman but IME better than REM/UMC and WWB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    FYI: Target Sports USA sucks! Ordered a week ago (7 days) "in stock" ammo and it still hasn't shipped. The customer service dept has nothing to say but sorry we're short handed. Save yourself the hassle and don't order from there.
    That seems to be their thing. A couple years ago I ordered a 1k rounds of 147gr FMJ and got everything confirmed as in stock ready to ship. Two days later I'm told it's back ordered. I asked how since I verified they had it? They gave some song and dance but I suspect they sold it to a walk in customer instead even though my card had been charged. I won't buy anything from them again and told every person I know who shoots what happened.

Unless I need something directly from Black Hills, all my ammo money goes to SGAmmo.com.
    Last edited by El Cid; 11-21-2015 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Any particular issues ? I've had decent luck with it. Not as good as Lawman but IME better than REM/UMC and WWB.
    Not consistent as far as felt recoil and not as accurate in my Glocks as Lawman and American Eagle.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    If you like Remington Golden Sabers.

http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...1&e=45529befbe
    That is from Target Sports USA! No way not even for a buck. You'll probably never see the rebate or the ammo. Screw that place!
    Last edited by 23JAZ; 11-23-2015 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    That is from Target Sports USA! No way not even for a buck. You'll probably never see the rebate or the ammo. Screw that place!
    Target sports seems to have a bad reputation around here because of a few egregious incidents.

I have nothing but positive data points to report, however. Between another PF member and I, we've placed roughly 20 orders from them in the last year and haven't experienced anything other than good prices and fast shipping. Since we're pretty close to their warehouse, products often arrive the next day. I took advantage of their Remington deal and trust this experience will be the same. As always, YMMV.

Yalls experience with Target Sports is unfortunate. I have numerous purchases with no trouble.

I'm glad your orders went well but they royally screwed me. 7 days still didn't ship the "in stock" ammo. Finally canceled. Ordered more for GT Sunday and it already shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List