Page 17 of 260 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    SGAmmo also has 124gr +P Gold Dots for $26.95 per 50 right now. It's been a long time since I've seen these in stock, so I'm glad to finally be able to order some.

http://www.sgammo.com/product/speer/...53617-limit-20
    In general, what's are normal, good and great price points for the 9mm ammo Doc recommends on his list? Starting to try and track defensive ammo since once I'm comfortable using my IWB holster I'll want to start carrying.

Quote Originally Posted by scw2 View Post
    In general, what's are normal, good and great price points for the 9mm ammo Doc recommends on his list? Starting to try and track defensive ammo since once I'm comfortable using my IWB holster I'll want to start carrying.
    That's an excellent price for that ammo.

I just bought a box of gold dot 124gr +p for 24.99 at a local place. Last box but hey always have lots of ammo. Was really looking for G2 white box but that seems to be no where?

Site Supporter
    Less than $30 for 50 is quite reasonable. I think I have purchased 124gr +P Gold Dots for less than $25 a couple of times, but prices that low are rare in my experience. I think the most I've paid is about around $34 for 50. SGAmmo also has 147gr Golden Sabers for a good price right now ($11.49 per 25 rounds). That's the only other round from the "the list" that I saw in stock right now.

http://www.sgammo.com/product/reming...ed-hollow-poin

Here in Tampa, Speer Gold Dot 124 +p HP is $27.99 per box of stock number #420335, which is 20 rounds, or $1.40 each, on the shelves of my local Gander Mountain.

When I need defensive ammo, I buy it online at sgammo.com.
    Last edited by RJ; 11-04-2015 at 07:48 AM.

Sportsmans Warehouse -- I don't know if they do this in every state where theyre located, but this weekend they had a 'no sales tax' special promotion. In our county that saves over 9% on anything bought including guns & ammo. Good till closing tonight.
    Last edited by SamAdams; 11-08-2015 at 08:11 PM.

Site Supporter
    Academy Sports has Monarch brass 115 grain FMJ (re-branded PPU) on sale through 11/14 for $9.99 / 50.

That is about the same as the price to order case lots of PPU 9 millimeter from SG Ammo. In other words it's a pretty good price for off-the-shelf.

Site Supporter
    Any online sources with in-stock HST at a reasonable price that also charge a reasonable price for shipping?

Looking for 9mm 124gr HST.

The two places I found with stock want to charge >$15 for shipping 100 rounds.
    Ordered a case of Blazer Brass from TargetSportsUSA with free shipping.
    I added 100 rounds of HST ($30/50) and they added $16 for shipping.
    I figured if the shipping was still free, $30/box wasn't too awful.... +$16 made me a little sad, so I deleted the HST. <insert violin music>
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Any online sources with in-stock HST at a reasonable price that also charge a reasonable price for shipping?

Looking for 9mm 124gr HST.
    Found some here: http://www.bonefroggunclub.com/produ...p-50rds-p9hst3
    $25.90/50 plus reasonable shipping.

Actually, the shipping was less at checkout than via their estimator.
    I assume that's because their estimator assumes a residential delivery but I gave them a commercial address at checkout. FYI.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    PSA Pre-Black Friday sale: Aguila 9mm 115 Grain FMJ (brass case) $8.79 / 50. That is $178.50 per 1k.

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001ZGJlP...x7UL6u0odCRQ==

User Tag List