Page 158 of 260 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

I call the Ammo drought officially improving.

Syntech 150 gamer ammo at PSA for 0.68 per round!

https://palmettostatearmory.com/fede...tm_campaign=cl

I picked up enough that I can feel more comfortable burning it up a little more frequently!

I was sitting on a couple years worth but was afraid that it’d not be available for years in that particular loading so I have been pretty tightly rationing.

I feel like I can relax a little and open up my training a little.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Still waiting for .223 to come down a bit but encouraged by recent price trends, especially in light of the shootings in the news. They haven't seem to have 'stuck'.

Site Supporter
    Walked into a local shop to buy a safe today and they had a few hundred Aguila 9mm on the shelf for $24/50 (1 box limit) and plenty of Brenneke 12ga slugs at what I assume is an outrageous price (that I paid anyway) of $2.80/slug. First time I've seen either in months without waiting in line before the store opens. Still no buckshot to be seen and birdshot is shockingly scarce.

Site Supporter

Federal .357 Mag 158-Grain JSP in Stock

Here, $40/box plus $12 shipping plus tax, limit two boxes. Mine came out to $98. This is backup ammo until Remington SJHP comes back on line.

https://www.federalpremium.com/handg.../11-AE9AP.html

124gr 9mm FMJ in stock right now.... limited to 2 boxes and $26.99 a box straight from the manufacturer.

The 9mm Federal directly from Federal is $33 per box shipped which is not very good.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    The 9mm Federal directly from Federal is $33 per box shipped which is not very good.
    I put in an order from Federal for some of the full power 12 gauge slug and buck that they had in stock for my autos and when it charged my card there was an extra charge, $3 IIRC with no explanation that I could find. It wasn't enough to make me cancel the order but reminded me of a story (NSFW, TMI) this guy I used to work with told about the time a hooker was giving him a hummer and stuck her finger up his butt just as he was getting off.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    I put in an order from Federal for some of the full power 12 gauge slug and buck that they had in stock for my autos and when it charged my card there was an extra charge, $3 IIRC with no explanation that I could find.
    They do tell you about it, IIRC it's removed/refunded when the ammo ships.

Thank you for shopping with us. A pending charge has been authorized by the credit card issuer. Pending charge includes estimated order total plus $3.00. The final actual amount will be posted to your account when your order ships. Vista Outdoor Sales LLC is a subsidiary of Federal Ammunition that processes sales orders for Federal.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    I put in an order from Federal for some of the full power 12 gauge slug and buck that they had in stock for my autos and when it charged my card there was an extra charge, $3 IIRC with no explanation that I could find. It wasn't enough to make me cancel the order but reminded me of a story (NSFW, TMI) this guy I used to work with told about the time a hooker was giving him a hummer and stuck her finger up his butt just as he was getting off.
    Sounds similar to the Beads on a String Trick.

SG Ammo has a small amount of S&B 9mm 115 ball. Four-box limit @ $32.95 per.

https://www.sgammo.com/product/9mm-l...o-sb9a-limit-4

User Tag List