Page 157 of 260 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by MandoWookie View Post
    Anybody used this site? Is it trustworthy?
    I bought ammo from them maybe 2-3yrs ago, and had good service.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    My words to all the gun community:
    Steady, gentlemen... steady.
    I'm thinking things have hit an equilibrium, high retailer prices and quantity limits have stalled the scalpers, and the panic buyers have either acquired their dragons horde of ammo already or are sticker-shock-an-awed by prices into holding fire until they calm down. The casual shooters have their 1/2 box of white-box hollow points won't think about it until that's gone. So I'm hoping things will start getting back into price ranges that I can feel comfortable practicing regularly again without worry of not being able to replace.

At least that's what I'm telling myself to keep from spending what should be going to paying off my car on whatever shows in stock at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauer Koch View Post
    I bought ammo from them maybe 2-3yrs ago, and had good service.
    Thanks, I will put them in my bookmarks as another option. Always good to not be reliant on limited sources.

Was at the LGS this afternoon to pick up some cleaning supplies. Place was packed (on a Sunday in the Bible Belt of NC). The normally packed areas holding guns and ammo were fairly thin, and getting thinner fast.

At checkout, I asked the clerk with a grin if they had cases and cases of 9mm and/or .22LR in the back ready for sale. He laughed, shook his head, and said they had some CCI suppressor-velocity .22LR for $6.50/box of 50. No 9mm. Then said "I have about 150 rounds at the house. I'm hoping it lasts through this . . ."

So, when you're down to your last couple of cases, think about all this . . . relatively.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flyrodr View Post
    Was at the LGS this afternoon to pick up some cleaning supplies. Place was packed (on a Sunday in the Bible Belt of NC). The normally packed areas holding guns and ammo were fairly thin, and getting thinner fast.

At checkout, I asked the clerk with a grin if they had cases and cases of 9mm and/or .22LR in the back ready for sale. He laughed, shook his head, and said they had some CCI suppressor-velocity .22LR for $6.50/box of 50. No 9mm. Then said "I have about 150 rounds at the house. I'm hoping it lasts through this . . ."

So, when you're down to your last couple of cases, think about all this . . . relatively.
    If I only had 150 rounds of 9mm in my possession I might damn near have a panic attack.

Yikes. I would have more rounds than that if my house burned to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by flyrodr View Post

Name:  5ac3f0_4476977.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  60.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    Yikes. I would have more rounds than that if my house burned to the ground.
    I think I have that many loose rounds floating around in my car cushions.

Site Supporter

S&B 9x19 124-Grain FMJ $650/Case

Here. Not good, but better. Looks like free shipping.

User Tag List