Page 140 of 260 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2594

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Aguila 9mm 115gr FMJ $80 for 300 rounds.

1200 rounds plus shipping surcharge came to $363.46. About $0.30/round delivered.

https://www.ganderoutdoors.com/aguil...er-653578.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Good one! Just ordered a few myself.
    Got the FedEx tracking numbers for the two packages now on their way, scheduled to arrive Friday.

@RoyGBiv, I know this is a lot of "ifs," but if I lived near you, and if I were a girl, and if I were THAT kind of girl, and if I were good looking, you'd be looking forward to a really good time this weekend.

Alas, I look forward to buying you dinner should we ever be in the same place at the same time.

I haven't gotten an email confirmation or shipping notice. Though I did see a pending charge on my credit card. Wonder if I missed the boat.

ETA: I just checked their order status website and it shows in route and delivery for Friday. Wonder why I never got any confirmation.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Tracking for 5 boxes in two packages, 36.3# and 8.6#.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Got tracking, too. Should arrive Mon

I have tracking as well, sending only half my order. Received email at 4am 1/13/21 that the rest went on back order. I called c/s and canceled the b/o and was sent confirmation email of cc credit.

Another buddy called and got another rep that explained it wasn’t even supposed to go on the site without a 3 box max so their it/web Dept screwed up and it sold out so fast they didn’t have the chance to correct it. His complete order was b/o, he’s letting it ride and hopefully gets filled and honored at the price he paid. His order was for 12 boxes at 3600rds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/cci-blazer-handgun-ammo

Aluminum case 9mm $14.99 per 50 limit 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Got the FedEx tracking numbers for the two packages now on their way, scheduled to arrive Friday.

@RoyGBiv, I know this is a lot of "ifs," but if I lived near you, and if I were a girl, and if I were THAT kind of girl, and if I were good looking, you'd be looking forward to a really good time this weekend.

Alas, I look forward to buying you dinner should we ever be in the same place at the same time.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

@RoyGBiv, Got my package from Gander a few minutes ago. If the 9mm works as well as the Aquila .22LR, I'll be more than satisfied.

Thanks for the tip!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by flyrodr View Post
    @RoyGBiv, Got my package from Gander a few minutes ago. If the 9mm works as well as the Aquila .22LR, I'll be more than satisfied.

Thanks for the tip!
    Aguila is excellent ammunition.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by flyrodr View Post

Thanks for the tip!
    Mine just delivered...

I've also only ever shot their .22LR but liked it just fine. I hear good things about them generally.

FWIW... 1200 rounds is a factory case. 4 x 300.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List