Page 139 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Thanks, @RoyGBiv, I managed to snag 1200 rounds. Thats about a year's worth at my current rate of consumption.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Aguila 9mm 115gr FMJ $80 for 300 rounds.

1200 rounds plus shipping surcharge came to $363.46. About $0.30/round delivered.

https://www.ganderoutdoors.com/aguil...er-653578.html
    Already have a tracking number for FedEx. Sweet.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Out of stock now “unavailable”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Site Supporter
    Appears to be sold out - I was able to add to the card the said unavailable during check out.

...aaaaaand it's gone.
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

I'm amazed it stayed in stock for so long! I got in an order for 1200, earmarked for an Ernest Langdon class in June. Thanks so much for the tip, RoyGBiv! I don't have fedex shipping info yet, but my wife did notice the charge has gone through on my card, so I'm hoping they won't cancel it.

Site Supporter
    I'm glad that at least a few of us got some. My local shooting buddy too. I did feel a bit uneasy that the quantity was not in the text description, but, the number on the box in the image was clear as day. I did a screen grab of it just in case, but, I'm not expecting any problems. Belt and suspenders.

Haven't seen a price that low with any stock in quite a while. Last one I got in on was the direct from Federal deal that cost ~$400/1,000 rounds.

Pew-pew!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

It does say 300/box in the features and specs section of the product listing, though it didn't in the cart or on the receipt. Really appreciate the heads up, I grabbed some and forwarded the info to a couple family members who are purchasing their first handguns, told them to get what they want for the next year or two. My sister snagged some, then a few minutes later texted that she went back and grabbed some more.

I was monitoring the inventory by adjusting quantity in the shopping cart, there were over 1000 when it was first posted, was going down gradually then the last 400 or so went really fast, either someone bought a ton or it got posted somewhere even more popular than PF. Surprised there didn't seem to be a quantity limit. Hell of a deal given that exact item is going 2-3x that price on GB.

Site Supporter
    Aguila 9mm 115gr FMJ $80 for 300 rounds.

1200 rounds plus shipping surcharge came to $363.46. About $0.30/round delivered.

https://www.ganderoutdoors.com/aguil...er-653578.html

Idk if I just missed it or if I'm doing something wrong, but it says in store only for me.

Edit: Nvm - see above that I missed it.

Got a tracking number for 2 separate boxes/tracking numbers totaling 5 packs of 300...half my order. I might have been the last dude in. Credit card still shows full amount billed but confirmation email for shipping shows billed for 5 boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

User Tag List