Page 135 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    Let us know if you receive it... I did a little searching and they have a lot of negative reviews.
    I received a fedex tracking number today via e mail.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I received a fedex tracking number today via e mail.
    I did too. Ordered some 357 magnum and 32ACP, the only two of my calibers I didn’t fully stock up on pre-pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    Two boxes shipped is $70.
    Aaaand it’s back to ‘currently unavailable’ on Federal’s web site. Wowsers.

Site Supporter

An Interesting Take on the Current Ammo Situation

Here, from a forum member.

I can tell you where not to look: Midsouth Shooters Supply. I was ordering something else and checked ammo: .454 Casull and 12/20ga turkey loads. Nothing else.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Man, I've gotten two in stock notifications from Midway for some Hornaday 6.5 CM that my rifle likes in the past 12 hours.

First one was 2330 last night, and as I was asleep, I didn't see it until 0600 today. Too late, already out of stock.

Second one was at 0853 today and when I saw it at 0900,yet again out of stock. 7 damn minutes!!

This is crazy.

I found a stash of primers (I’ve already got a big stash) that I’d forgotten about. I’m afraid to sell, things are too crazy right now with no signs of letting up.
    #RESIST

*Primer Tease*
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I found a stash of primers (I’ve already got a big stash) that I’d forgotten about. I’m afraid to sell, things are too crazy right now with no signs of letting up.

I caved and bought some more 9mm

I haven't gone shooting in almost a year and last bought ammo in SEPT 2020. I still will check out Natchezss occasionally because at the time their prices were still competitive. Well I just saw CCI 9mm 115gr bulk was in stock at 499.99/1k. Well I caved and bought a case even though they were 299.99 almost 4 months ago. came out to 56cents/per. I feel sick buying it, part of me regrets it.
    Last edited by learnerpermitted; 01-06-2021 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by learnerpermitted View Post
    I haven't gone shooting in almost a year and last bought ammo in SEPT 2020. I still will check out Natchezss from time to time because at the time their prices are still competitive. Well I just saw CCI 9mm 115gr bulk was in stock at 499.99/1k. Well I caved and bought a case even though they were 299.99 almost 4 months ago. came out to 56cents/per. I feel sick buying it, part of me regrets it.
    I'm afraid in a month or two we will all be regarding you as a genius! 😁

User Tag List