Page 133 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    SGAmmo has 9mm and Razorcore 5.56 in stock.
    Also has 20 Round Box - 223 Rem 62 Grain Barnes TSX Remington HTP Ammo - HTP223R4

https://www.sgammo.com/product/223-5...-ammo-htp223r4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    So, back-of-envelope math, payback period is about four or five 1000-round orders per year?
    No, if your buying case price. (whole case, not cumulative)
    You still save more on case price, but before I joined (First few days of Feb 2020), I would order cases and get free shipping. Plan was to use it for the discount and for smaller orders with free shipping (fun guns/range toys or to buy small bits of ammo for friends). I have saved more then my membership and didn't have to worry about needing/splitting a big order with friends when someone wanted something that was in stock. Their prime membership, also gives I believe two hours advance ordering of in stock stuff, before general public sale. (not helpful to me with my schedule). I have this month and next month to go before my membership is due, so we are into the fourth quarter/free mystery box period, and I haven't seen any mystery box, nor do I really expect to, with cost/availability of ammo right now.

Site Supporter
    Never heard of this company before, but they have 147gr Gold Dots in stock at $1.20/rd with free shipping if you buy at least 100rds.

https://www.velocityammosales.com/pr...-124-grain-jhp

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    Never heard of this company before, but they have 147gr Gold Dots in stock at $1.20/rd with free shipping if you buy at least 100rds.

https://www.velocityammosales.com/pr...-124-grain-jhp
    I think we need to change the title of this thread to "Available Ammo: Read It & Weep"
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I think we need to change the title of this thread to "Available Ammo: Read It & Weep"

Sadly, it all still counts as a "deal" in the bat-flu era.

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    Sadly, it all still counts as a "deal" in the bat-flu era.
    Bloodsucking vampire bats.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Probably the most depressing post I’ve ever liked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recoil gun works has lots of stuff in stock. 7.62x39 and .22LR were the only things close to reasonable though.

.22lr
    https://www.recoilgunworks.com/advan...1lqFbb-g3vk1bA

1000 rounds of Red Army Standard 7.62x39 for $370
    https://www.recoilgunworks.com/army-...FoRV59-rZ4dSns
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Haha, that or "You really ought to have started loading your own in 2019 or before."

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    No, if your buying case price. (whole case, not cumulative)
    You still save more on case price, but before I joined (First few days of Feb 2020), I would order cases and get free shipping. Plan was to use it for the discount and for smaller orders with free shipping (fun guns/range toys or to buy small bits of ammo for friends). I have saved more then my membership and didn't have to worry about needing/splitting a big order with friends when someone wanted something that was in stock. Their prime membership, also gives I believe two hours advance ordering of in stock stuff, before general public sale. (not helpful to me with my schedule). I have this month and next month to go before my membership is due, so we are into the fourth quarter/free mystery box period, and I haven't seen any mystery box, nor do I really expect to, with cost/availability of ammo right now.
    FWIW I got 10 rounds of loose .45 Auto and an ammo can. The days of getting Speer Gold Dots and box of .38s are long gone unfortunately. But I did appreciate it nonetheless all things considered.

User Tag List