Page 129 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1610

Thread: Ammo deals!

  1. #1281
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TEXAS !
    https://globalordnance.com/tula-9mm-...BEYsVSxfS6K6UA

    Tula steel case 9mm $.39 per round ($399/K) is stock at Global ordnance.

  2. #1282
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    the Deep South
    https://www.federalpremium.com/handg.../11-AE9AP.html

    American Eagle, 124 gr in stock at Federal. $22.99 per box. Limit of two boxes per order + $12 for shipping = $29 per box (or $0.58 per round). I don't need it that badly, so I will pass on this one. I'm very glad to see the order limit. I think it'll help keep prices from going even higher.

  3. #1283
    HAS ELECTROLYTES LittleLebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    VA
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    https://globalordnance.com/tula-9mm-...BEYsVSxfS6K6UA

    Tula steel case 9mm $.39 per round ($399/K) is stock at Global ordnance.
    Wow.
    #RESIST

  4. #1284
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TEXAS !
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Wow.
    I am seeing brass case 9mm going for 500 to 600 a case, if you can find it.

    It was what $140 to $150 a case a year ago?

  5. #1285
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Eastern NC, 500 feet and below
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I am seeing brass case 9mm going for 500 to 600 a case, if you can find it.

    It was what $140 to $150 a case a year ago?
    God, that makes me sick....worst part is it doesn’t seem like there’s a worthy reason.

  6. #1286
    Site Supporter LOKNLOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    God, that makes me sick....worst part is it doesn’t seem like there’s a worthy reason.
    Supply chain is still crushed, and the most outspokenly anti-gun yahoos in 30 years have just been crowned president elect by a media that has spent all year supporting people literally rioting and pillaging.

    seems like a reason for ammo to continue to be on the hard to get side of things.
    --Josh

  7. #1287
    I’m using this to my advantage. I showed my wife a 400 dollar case of 9mm a few weeks back then let her watch as I slowly hit the buy button. Next time ammo is 180 bucks a case and I buy 2 cases, I won’t hear any bitching.

  8. #1288
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TEXAS !
    Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    God, that makes me sick....worst part is it doesn’t seem like there’s a worthy reason.
    The reason is economics 101. Greatly increased demand meets a fixed supply.

    It takes a long time and a lot of money to get additional production lines going And making a long-term capital investment based on a short term bubble is not good business.

    It is a great illustration of just how few gun owners actually shoot much less shoot in any kind of real volume.

    The temporary shut down of Remington / UMC ammo operations pursuant you the bankruptcy doesn’t help the supply chain either.

  9. #1289
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TEXAS !
    I was just in an LGS which is getting $55 /50 for S&B 9mm ball and $46 /50 for PMC 40 cal ball.

  10. #1290
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Walker,La.
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    The reason is economics 101. Greatly increased demand meets a fixed supply.

    It takes a long time and a lot of money to get additional production lines going And making a long-term capital investment based on a short term bubble is not good business.

    It is a great illustration of just how few gun owners actually shoot much less shoot in any kind of real volume.

    The temporary shut down of Remington / UMC ammo operations pursuant you the bankruptcy doesn’t help the supply chain either.

    Vista is reporting more than a 1 year backlog on orders worth more than a Billion Dollars.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •