Page 125 of 260 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

A few hours ago, MidwayUSA had some of the Hornady 300BLK in 135gr FTX @ $27.99/20, with max order of 10 boxes.

By the time I logged on and ordered a couple of boxes, and started over here to post a note, the status had changed to "Out of Stock. No Backorder."

Amazing . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    Yeah, the Natchez link I posted in the 9mm thread is still there too.
    There's a delay between the being out of stock and the website updating its accurate availability on the website. It was sold out in less than about 12 mins.

Thought I'd throw this out there for anyone with the ability to check repeatedly throughout the day... but Bass Pro and Cabelas have been very reasonable with their prices. The problem is their inventory system is not truly real time so you may get cancellations and it may be better to place several smaller orders instead of one giant one, but I was still able to get a couple thousand rounds of 9mm a while back maybe in July or early August at about 20 cpr after tax. I've seen people sharing in-stock alerts and pricing has gone up a bit, but it's at like 20-23 cpr for 9mm depending on brand, which is still very reasonable.

At some point the demand at high prices has to dry up. I can't fathom it staying this pushed up for much longer.
    That's not to say I'm going to be in the market any time soon either.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    TargetSportsUSA has HST and Gold Dot in stock. $45/50. Up $10/50 from when I last ordered carry ammo from them.

I'm keeping my slingshot and bb's at the ready.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I'm keeping my slingshot and bb's at the ready.
    Rocks are always free.
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

PMC 45 FMJ .36 per round box of a 1000

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post
    In stock
    Not anymore!

User Tag List