Page 122 of 260 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Midway has IMI Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain M193

Hi Guys not sure if this is a deal but Midway USA has IMI Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain M193, 1200 rds for $685

Edit: upon further research, not so much a good deal. The price is kind of high after shipping and tax and after looking at the reviews of recessed or blown primers or dented/bent casing and bullet, I cancelled that order.
    Last edited by learnerpermitted; 09-11-2020 at 09:00 AM.

Anyone ever shot any of the STV Scorpio 9mm? Says it’s out of the Czech Republic and looks a lot like S&B.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CDFIII View Post
    Anyone ever shot any of the STV Scorpio 9mm? Says it’s out of the Czech Republic and looks a lot like S&B.
    Yes. I bought a case of it before the pandemic from AIM Surplus. I've only shot a few hundred rounds of it, but it seems to be good ammo. Buy it if you can find it. At least I would.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    PSA shows AE M193 and M855 in stock for $700/k.

Midway has 1k hornady frontier xm193 for $580

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

There's gold in them thar hills rounds!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I never paid attention to luckygunner's prices prior to March 2020. How were their prices in general prior? Look around and you'll see worse offenders of gouging. I would say that price is bad for those who already have ammo and want to stock pile but alright for brand new owners who have no ammo. if the prices was "reasonable" they would probably be all bought up before new owners can find it.

My favorite example of gouging is AlamoAmmo, google their website and check out their prices, its oddly maddening and laughable at the same time.
    For example in regard to their selection of 9MM:
    Most expensive JHP is Critical defense 115gr 25rd boxes=80 bucks or $3.20 per round
    Cheapest JHP is Sierra 115g is $1.60/rd
    Most expensive FMJ is Winchester 115gr = $1.10/round
    Cheapest FMJ is Mondarch steel case = 75 cents/rd

Quote Originally Posted by learnerpermitted View Post
    I never paid attention to luckygunner's prices prior to March 2020. How were their prices in general prior? Look around and you'll see worse offenders of gouging. I would say that price is bad for those who already have ammo and want to stock pile but alright for brand new owners who have no ammo. if the prices was "reasonable" they would probably be all bought up before new owners can find it.

My favorite example of gouging is AlamoAmmo, google their website and check out their prices, its oddly maddening and laughable at the same time.
    For example in regard to their selection of 9MM:
    Most expensive JHP is Critical defense 115gr 25rd boxes=80 bucks or $3.20 per round
    Cheapest JHP is Sierra 115g is $1.60/rd
    Most expensive FMJ is Winchester 115gr = $1.10/round
    Cheapest FMJ is Mondarch steel case = 75 cents/rd
    Lucky Gunner is normally competitive with other retailers but this isn't normal times.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Lucky Gunner is normally competitive with other retailers but this isn't normal times.
    I always thought their prices were on the high side of the range...but Chris Baker adds value through his videos and data he shares...so there's that.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List