Page 121 of 260 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by T Smith View Post
    Midway has Blazer brass 147 gr 9mm for $380/ 1000 rounds. https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1021551434
    Gone

Quote Originally Posted by ldunnmobile View Post
    Gone
    If you don’t get it right away, it’s gone like a fart in the wind! Back in March, I ordered 5K rounds of AE 124, and although I feel thankful to have what I have, this scamdemic has me wishing I had 10K, as I’m sure everyone does.

Outdoor Limited has some ammo, granted your ass will be a little sore when you’re done, but if you’re out...
    https://www.outdoorlimited.com/handg...By=8&mode=list
    Last edited by Sauer Koch; 09-10-2020 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauer Koch View Post
    If you don’t get it right away, it’s gone like a fart in the wind! Back in March, I ordered 5K rounds of AE 124, and although I feel thankful to have what I have, this scamdemic has me wishing I had 10K, as I’m sure everyone does.

Outdoor Limited has some ammo, granted your ass will be a little sore when you’re done, but if you’re out...
    https://www.outdoorlimited.com/handg...By=8&mode=list
    My butt hurts just from looking at those prices.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    My butt hurts just from looking at those prices.
    As it should, considering it’s $18.99 per box direct from Federal/Speer, although it’s been a week or two since they had any available.
    Just saw some Prvi Partisan 124 ball on SG for $28.95 (limit of 5)

Yikes. I bought 3,000 rounds of 9mm in May at $0.22/rd, and felt like I was getting ripped off (it had been $0.17 six months prior). I haven't looked for a while, and didn't realize it was now $0.40 or more. Wow.

Federal Champion Aluminum Handgun Ammuntion .45 ACP 230gr FMJ 890fps 50/ct @ Natchez

I just ordered some along with a box of .38 Super
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Not exactly a deal, but in stock for now...

https://www.deguns.net/blazer-brass-...3052001-5200/p

Anyone know anything about Precision One ammo?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    They were one of the .380 XTP loads tested in clear gel in "Ammo Quest."

I think I remember that they sometimes use Starline headstamped brass, and believe their own headstamped brass is often made for them by Starline. Which suggests a reasonable focus on quality, for a small shop.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Anyone know anything about Precision One ammo?
    I've shot their stuff in 9mm and .38SPL and .380ACP both defensive loads and their practice ammo. All of it ran well, clean and accurate. It was all the new manufacture IIRC. I especially recall being impressed with the .38SPL plated wadcutters. They were very comfortable to shoot and accurate.

ETA: the .380 XTP stuff I ordered both the standard pressure and the higher pressure stuff. The standard pressure stuff was soft and accurate but didn't run well in a G42. It ran well in the LCP's though. The high pressure stuff was rougher to shoot in the LCP's but great in the G42's. All of it was accurate. Some of my best 25 yard groups shot with a G42 was with the XTP load they make. I don't remember anything remarkable about the 9mm though.

User Tag List