Page 119 of 260 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Did anyone actually listen to that 25 minute video?

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    Did anyone actually listen to that 25 minute video?
    Yeah, I had it going while I was working. As such, I wasn't giving it my full attention the whole time, of course, but unlike some, I find Caleb's delivery somewhat entertaining, so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Holy cow! $0.70/rd for 55 gr ball? There must be some desperate people out there.
    at $1/rnd I got some i'll sell.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Yeah Im going to sell my entire stash when prices get crazy.

wolf 9mm at sportsmans guide for approx 13 a box for 9mm

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Breeze View Post
    wolf 9mm at sportsmans guide for approx 13 a box for 9mm
    Shows several quantities available (50/250/500/1000), but, not able to add anything to the cart... ??
    https://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...&s=959&istko=1
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Shows several quantities available (50/250/500/1000), but, not able to add anything to the cart... ??
    https://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...&s=959&istko=1
    weird - I was able to buy 1000 rounds...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Breeze View Post
    weird - I was able to buy 1000 rounds...
    Now shows nothing in stock... Oh well.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    AIM Surplus has 124gr Prvi Partizan for $19.95 a box. Pricey, but available: https://aimsurplus.com/prvi-partizan...-fmj-50rd-box/

EDIT: I have no affiliation with AIMSurplus aside from being a long time customer, but I really appreciate the fact that they haven't increased their prices as much as a lot of other companies and that they put quantity limits in place early. That is probably not the immediately best business decision for them, but it's something I'll remember long after prices find whatever their new normal is going to be.
    I ordered a case but just noticed that the charge dropped off my credit card - no word on the status of my order. This happen to anybody else?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I ordered a case but just noticed that the charge dropped off my credit card - no word on the status of my order. This happen to anybody else?
    When I ordered from Federal the charge hit my card as Pending... then disappeared for a few weeks, then hit again when it shipped.

Debit card?

On a debit card, a "Pending" charge reduces your available balance and you see it immediately if you get notified of such things. On a credit card, a pending charge only reduces your available credit remaining and it's rare that anyone actually checks that. At least I don't.

If the charge remains in Pending status more than XX days (I forget how long.. ?) the card processor automatically cancels it.

User Tag List